Worst ticket you ever got in your ride?

joheshy55

I just got a fricking speeding ticket and charged with reckless driving racing a buddy of mine......the trooper clocked us both going about 106 in a 55... arrested us both he sat in jail for about 4 hours while was there for about 7...

whats the worst ticket you ever got?

They should've left you there.

I've never had a ticket.

And I've only ever been pulled over once, & that was just to let me know one of my headlights had gone out. He never had any intention of ticketing me for it.

Less bashing, more sharing.

I got pulled over recently for doing 85 in a 45, the cop was very nice, just gave me a $40 loud exhaust ticket.

most bullcrap I had was when I was on a roadtrip, got caught in a speed trap, cop gave me a ticket. The town was 3 hours away, I decided to go to court. Apperently in this bumblefrack of a town, when you go to court, ticket triples. So not only did I have to leave at 4 am for a 7am court date, instead of paying $120 I had to pay $290, at least it didnt go on my record.

lets see here....

speeding 10 over (65 in a 55 on the turpike)

driving on a suspended license (didnt know it was suspended, they ended up suspending it when I was deployed because I had a 1 day lapse on insurance when I was overseas, even tho the car was on base without a motor in it)

Not updating registration (dont have to change registration to the state you live in if your military, you can keep your home state registration and license)

Not updating license (again, military are able to keep their home state license)

Driving a vehicle without an emmisions and safety inspection sticker (My home state did not require them, so yet again, since I was military I was exempt)

Got out of everything except for the driving on a suspended license.

Yeah, philly cops do not like military, thank god i am no longer there.

Less bashing, more sharing.

You're new here, aren't you? I think you need to read the forum rules: Act stupid; get flamed.

Racing on the street is stupid. Whats even better is how stupid you have to be to BOTH get caught racing and speeding! For gods sake if you were going 106 and realized a cop spotted you why did you not turn in opposite directions? You wouldn't even have to speed to get away with that much of a head start. Just drive like you didn't know you were spotted and at least one of you would have gotten off.

In the last 10 years I have been pulled over once. I got 6 tickets with one stop and it cost me around $900 all total. Headlight out, windshield cracked, no registration, improper display of registration, expired registration and using license plates on a vehicle that they were not registered to. For anyone out there that does what I did: If you buy a car DO NOT take plates from another vehicle to put on it for the drive home. The penalty for no plates is a pittance compared to the wrong plate violation. Wrong plates on a vehicle is like a first degree misdemeanor in OH! WTF, I could have gotten 30 days and $1000 fine for it?!

^ we did it with the mustang(didnt use another cars plates, but drove home on the owners plates lol.) insurance company said we were covered until we arrived in our driveway. after that were on our own.

cops in ohio are flat out buttheads. i got pulled over for a 56 in a 55(still ticket free). and people are known to run 60-70 everyday. ive been pulled over for window tint so many times i cant count....i even got pulled over for a suspected DUI. i had just left the university(3pm) and got on the main road through town. i didnt even make it to 30mph and he said i was swerving and driving erratically. there like hippies, i wanna kick em in the nuts!

+1 on turning different ways. for gods sake, i passed one doing 110 with my dad in the car and we just kept trucking. got off on the first side road we could, never got caught. (although i think the cop never turned around anyways).

i mean at some point and time there has to be this little switch in your brain that says "KEEP GOING! RUN!TURN OFF!" not "hey lets stop and let him turn around and come get us."

i do not support "street racing" at all.

i will admit to racing on deserted roads with one other car. but it is just to the speed limit or 10 over.

Speed racing, Speed racing, reckless driving, this here i deserve cause i did f, up but the another speed racing i got was invalid man it wasnt even me who was redlining his crap but the judge was like if it looks like a duck sound like a duck it must be a duck so i still got it even after i made the cop look like and idiot in court. And after that i was clocked at 43 in a 35 by a cop in a motor cycle dude was acting like i was doing 80 kind dumb if you ask me. And the other time i was clocked at 30 in a 25 nearly a year later by the same mofo cop in the bike three days before my probation of a year ended lol so i got suspended and here i am chilling like a lobster till may 27 so i can get my license back.

I've been pulled over now prob close to 12 times now..This includes getting pulled over in my '94 Camry, '94 Del sol, and '79 Moped.

I've received two total tickets..One was by campus police by the college I was attending night classes at while being a senior in high school for doing 35mph in a 20..Came out to be a $100 fine which I got reduced by the magistrate to $50 for being a student there.

The other was by a cop who gave me a fix it ticket for an inaccurate speedometer..Essentially because I was fairly new to work in that town in the del sol I was profiled as speeding when I passed a mini-van and the cop(on a speed trap) simultaneously...I was doing the speed limit dead on as read by my speed-o, and I argued that point with the officer...I knew he was hassling me, and what he didn't like was when I asked him how come when I go by a heads up radar display it reads 2-mph slower than what my gauge actually shows..Granted that was about 4-years ago now and I haven't had an issue since now they know I handle their take out food.

The other times were loud exhaust on the sol, a couple for speeding, a girl was seen puking out my window at 7-eleven,..and all the moped ones have been from primarily the cops not knowing the laws of a moped...But got that all straightened out when I brought the laws to the police station. lol .

^ if you get caught with more than a few ounces here in the states. you go by by. lol

i got a a feeling im gonan get pulled over today. the same state highway patrol car has went by the house 5 times in the past hour, and stops and looks at my car each time.

I am surprise i have not gotten a damn ticket for driving under the influence of the medical herb, thats why i decided to stop smoking and driving, but i am the best damn driver when i am blown idk if its cause i am trying or something idk. Sure thing is i ma stop doing that cause i pushed my luck to far i been doing it for like 5 years never gotten caught.

I am surprise i have not gotten a damn ticket for driving under the influence of the medical herb, thats why i decided to stop smoking and driving, but i am the best damn driver when i am blown idk if its cause i am trying or something idk. Sure thing is i ma stop doing that cause i pushed my luck to far i been doing it for like 5 years never gotten caught.

HAHAHAAH that makes 2 of us.... when i drive baked (not that its good to do it, i havent done it a loooong time and i dont plan to ever again) i can parallel park so fcking perfect... its unbelievable lol

here in cali it depends on the cop.... theyre not so strict about weed as they are any other drug...i mean its cali, weed is like cigarettes compared to every other fcking drug thats out here.... sad but true :sleep2:

Archived