Worst ticket you ever got in your ride?

joheshy55

I am surprise i have not gotten a damn ticket for driving under the influence of the medical herb, thats why i decided to stop smoking and driving, but i am the best damn driver when i am blown idk if its cause i am trying or something idk. Sure thing is i ma stop doing that cause i pushed my luck to far i been doing it for like 5 years never gotten caught.

HAHAHAAH that makes 2 of us.... when i drive baked (not that its good to do it, i havent done it a loooong time and i dont plan to ever again) i can parallel park so fcking perfect... its unbelievable lol

you are both so unbelievably stupid i don't fully believe it

yeah you dont drive when youre like passing out and crap lol... ive only driven to like jack in the box for some burgers, and that was a looong time ago....

now i do as you seb, if i drink or smoke i dont drive at all... i usually spend the night at my buddies pad, even before we start drinking his wife will ask who is going to drink and immediately takes our keys....were a lot safer now, good safe fun lol.... Sarah just got the worst impression out of it right off the bat

I've been pulled over... 4 times. Twice in my Dad's Accord, first time the cop was an idiot who couldn't do math, said I was doing 50 in a 35, when I set cruise control to 43 the moment I saw him pull in behind me (It was a 45 that turned into a 35). He tailgated me for a mile, then pulled me over after the stop sign. Decided it wasn't worth fighting, then got a letter from the courts saying I'd underpaid. The idiot forgot to carry a one. Wish I'd fought that one. Second one was on the way home from a school dance, late at night, barely able to keep my eyes open. Lead foot, 60 in a 45. Both were about $140.

Only time I've been pulled over in my Sol was when I still had the Virginia inspection sticker, since it failed PA the day before. Cop mistakenly thought I had a month to get that handled, so no worries. At the moment, I was still within the actual 10 days though, but that gave me an excuse for the rest of the month while I worked on it.

Just recently I was pulled over on the motorcycle because PA's computers don't know I have my motorcycle permit... So I showed him the permit, and he sent me on my way. Somehow they know the bike is registered in my name, but not that I have my permit... Oh the joys of bureaucratic red tape.

^ the highschool prom was last week, and this years seniors are a bunch of ricers. (spinners and neon ricer). well 31 people got tickets for either wreckless driving, dui's, dwi's, street racing, or some other kind of moving violation. everyone received a minimum of 2 points against their license. one student got 6 for racing.

twas funny

and btw, i was right about that cop and him probably pulling me over. i pull out, nail it and get to 55(speed limit is 55) and he pulls me over. tried to say it is illegal for my tint to be that dark(its medical) and that my car isnt allowed to be more than 3 colors(its 4 lol)

drove away ticket free

Less bashing, more sharing.

I got pulled over recently for doing 85 in a 45, the cop was very nice, just gave me a $40 loud exhaust ticket.

most bullcrap I had was when I was on a roadtrip, got caught in a speed trap, cop gave me a ticket. The town was 3 hours away, I decided to go to court. Apperently in this bumblefrack of a town, when you go to court, ticket triples. So not only did I have to leave at 4 am for a 7am court date, instead of paying $120 I had to pay $290, at least it didnt go on my record.

Didn't read anything past this..

120x3=290?

ETA: Worst ticket was a DUI. Fine was around $1400. The total for everything related to it was around $10,000.

The car multicolor thing the guy was just wrong. VW actually sold a car in the US that had a panel that was every color they offered that year for the golf. In addition to that if you go to the BMV in Ohio they make you pick your car color from a list, and pick a secondary color if it is two colors and on that list there is a color selection for camo as well as rainbow - 3 or more colors it says.

It is illegal, and you can get a ticket, if the color selection on your registration is entirely wrong though. If your car was primary blue and you had it painted red you have to file a change at the motor vehicle office.

The car multicolor thing the guy was just wrong. VW actually sold a car in the US that had a panel that was every color they offered that year for the golf. In addition to that if you go to the BMV in Ohio they make you pick your car color from a list, and pick a secondary color if it is two colors and on that list there is a color selection for camo as well as rainbow - 3 or more colors it says.

It is illegal, and you can get a ticket, if the color selection on your registration is entirely wrong though. If your car was primary blue and you had it painted red you have to file a change at the motor vehicle office.

yeah it was bs. more aggravating because it was while i was on my way to work. my car is technically light blue. which is the dominant color. after i get the rust fixed friday i really want to get it all painted that one color.

dont you have to have a car that is one color in Pennsylvania or something? maybe WV?

god i hate hearing dumbass sick nasty street racing stories, but what i hate more is everyone saying how dumb they are for ever even thinking about it and the "oh i never do that or ever go more tan 5 over the speed limit"..........really? There's always going to be circumstances in which it really wont affect anyone but yourself, and if your willing to do that, then go for it. But when you get caught for doing something like that, dont bitch about it, you should know damn well that if your going to be doing over the speed limit, theres a chance you could get fracked for it, and thats one of the risks you take. I know just as well as some of you, im an adrenaline junkie, so yes i rip around every now and then, not in any sort of traffic on the highway or if its just a bad area, but thats just me. And for some of you to rip on people for doing it is just as absurd as saying you never do. In short, yes, the OP is a dumbass, but im not going to say ive never done it and wont in the future. So go ahead and make your usual grammar/spelling corrections cause youve got nothing better to point out.

thats my two fuking cents for the day.

god i hate hearing dumbass sick nasty street racing stories, but what i hate more is everyone saying how dumb they are for ever even thinking about it and the "oh i never do that or ever go more tan 5 over the speed limit"..........really? There's always going to be circumstances in which it really wont affect anyone but yourself, and if your willing to do that, then go for it. But when you get caught for doing something like that, dont bitch about it, you should know damn well that if your going to be doing over the speed limit, theres a chance you could get fracked for it, and thats one of the risks you take. I know just as well as some of you, im an adrenaline junkie, so yes i rip around every now and then, not in any sort of traffic on the highway or if its just a bad area, but thats just me. And for some of you to rip on people for doing it is just as absurd as saying you never do. In short, yes, the OP is a dumbass, but im not going to say ive never done it and wont in the future. So go ahead and make your usual grammar/spelling corrections cause youve got nothing better to point out.

thats my two fuking cents for the day.

pms much? lol

yakking out my window in public. then a cop busted me for dui.. at the same time the girls at the club/bar saw me and laughed and pointed.

FML

• 3 weeks later...

Less bashing, more sharing.

I got pulled over recently for doing 85 in a 45, the cop was very nice, just gave me a $40 loud exhaust ticket.

most bullcrap I had was when I was on a roadtrip, got caught in a speed trap, cop gave me a ticket. The town was 3 hours away, I decided to go to court. Apperently in this bumblefrack of a town, when you go to court, ticket triples. So not only did I have to leave at 4 am for a 7am court date, instead of paying $120 I had to pay $290, at least it didnt go on my record.

"Increased" fines are not uncommon if one opts to fight the ticket. When I am prosecuting, I am obligated by the province to seek the original penalty if someone opts for trial. I'll explain how it works...

You get pulled over for an infraction.. lets say you were speeding (in my jurisdiction), by traveling... 23 over the posted speed limit. When dealing with the officer, you are polite and he or she sees you have a reasonably clean driving record. The officer then opts to reduce the charge to 15 over (zero points and a $50 fine), and sends you on your way. The officer did that because you were courteous and reasonable to deal with.

Fast forward a few days:

You decided you want to fight the charge. It is well within your right to do so. Now a court date must be assigned to you and the officer will have to be scheduled for court. Documents must be prepared, and a disclosure package must be forwarded to you. Come the day of your trial, you are in a queue of 20-40 other people scheduled on the 9, 11, or 2 o clock tier for that particular court room. Most of the other people are there to plead guilty which takes all of 5 minutes...each, so we're looking at well over an hour already to deal with pleas. Trials are held till the end, and usually take 20-30 minutes a piece. While waiting for the trials the officer is sitting there doing nothing, yet being paid. Naturally after all of that expense the prosecution will seek to have the charge amended to reflect the original offense, and seek to recoup some of the money that was wasted bringing the matter to trial—especially after the officer made an attempt to mitigate your damages during the initial traffic stop.

Archived