Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

Guys,

I have to make an apology. I have been posting bad things that I thought was funny. Lina is a friend and I was trying to pull an April Fools joke on her. Obviously, it was dumb and I have a stupid sense of humor. She ripped me a new one and I am sorry if I have offended you.......

Sorry...................

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steady 40 hour weeks is what attracted me.. Got fired from last job over some BS. Evidently they're cutting budget, fortunately they aren't having layoffs or firing.. Just no raises, for a while. It's killing me. so much so I'm likely to have to move somewhere cheaper.

Steady 40 hour weeks is what attracted me.. Got fired from last job over some BS. Evidently they're cutting budget, fortunately they aren't having layoffs or firing.. Just no raises, for a while. It's killing me. so much so I'm likely to have to move somewhere cheaper.

im sure bell or lina would let you stay with them for a while, as long as you land your plane on the runway a few times

haha yup i get ya.

my rant:

been telling the parents and little brother to keep their hands washed. becuase they have had strep and sinus issues for two weeks. well friday i woke up with a scratchy throat. and now its full blown congestion with severe headache and nosebleeds....fml

orjdfjksdgjkhsdfklafkl;!)*#(@#$*23

they want to change the name of the county I grew up in, to "North Londonshire" and change the name of the towns that my grandma lives near. Changing the name of the towns isn't going to make them any better than they currently are, and it's not going to make the places any nicer... Which are basically scum ridden, dirty, industrial, working class towns... don't get me wrong- they were once really nice places back in the 40s & 50s, but they've gone downhill since the steelworks closed down. I only go into those towns if I absolutely cannot avoid it- there's a joke amongst the locals that you never stop at a red light or a stop sign in Corby because you'll lose your tyres before you've realized it. And there are estates in that town that you just do not go near if you have any common sense. If they don't know you, you WILL be jumped as soon as your foot's in their turf. But it's always been Corby. And Kettering. And Northamptonshire (Northants) has been around for hundreds of years! Everyone knows it as Northants. It's in written documents from tudor times as Northants. WTF change it now?! It's just like when they decided to lump Rutland in with Leicestershire... Rutlanders had to fight tooth and nail to get their independence back and now they're paying the 3rd highest county taxes in Britain trying to keep themselves above water when there was nothing wrong with them being independent to begin with and they had no need to be part of Leics.!! ugh. Seriously. Fcking hate british politics these days. It's another tradition, another part of our identities being thrown away like it's nothing. What happened to national pride?!

David, get well!

Jason, I hope someone meets them up at a Starbucks or something and calls the cops haha

i lol'd.

i'd kill for such. not them of course, but you get the idea.

You can stay here anytime :) and I'll search for jobs around.... :D

why can nobody in this apartment building fvcking park? every time i come home, literally HALF of the cars here are parked crooked and take up 2 spaces. This doesn't seem to happen at any other building in the complex. and to top it off, I watched some dumb-ass hit the car parked next to me(one of the few who was actually parked straight) while trying to pull in. i'm getting afraid to park here...

why can nobody in this apartment building fvcking park? every time i come home, literally HALF of the cars here are parked crooked and take up 2 spaces. This doesn't seem to happen at any other building in the complex. and to top it off, I watched some dumb-ass hit the car parked next to me(one of the few who was actually parked straight) while trying to pull in. i'm getting afraid to park here...

same here at university. its nuts. the rich women that attend classes dont even care. but the best part is the "redneck" buddies of mine that drive f350's and such can park ten times better than the young kids driving geos and camrys lol

^wow that's like around my area...people seem like they are too busy to park right....

same here at university. its nuts. the rich women that attend classes dont even care. but the best part is the "redneck" buddies of mine that drive f350's and such can park ten times better than the young kids driving geos and camrys lol

i'm gonna have to start carrying around those fake parking tickets again. Forget what they say exactly, but amounts to "Nice park job, @sshole."

i have some buried in my stuff in the bedroom. might dig them out. or get some caution tape and wrap the car haha

if you're gonna go as far as taping it, just get some shrink-wrap and let them have fun trying to open their doors. admittedly not as fun as doing it with someone still stuck inside the car, but it gets the point across...

Archived