Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. God knows I hate a case of the chap ass.

yeah it sucks this time around. usually i can shower and put some aloe on it and its ok in a few hours. this time im fked. walked around my department for 9 hours. it was 78 degrees inside and i was still forced to wear shorts. blue jeans on top of it...

I've never chaffed and had that happen, but the skin on my hands does split, peel and flake off to the point of bleeding. It's some type of eczema that doesn't respond to medication. Sure makes working my job suck. I have to wear gloves just to use a keyboard and fix computers.

Hi Guys,

I got a new rant. You know what I really hate? I hate liars.......... I don't ask for much out of people, all I ever want is someone to be truthful and honest with me. Don't people realize that when they lie there are always signs? Crap always comes out, no matter how well you try to hide it.

One of the first things I learned in my former life (job) was how to spot a liar. Granted it is harder when you aren't face to face, but there are always signs. The fact of the matter is that it is always better when someone calls you out on lying about something, you should just come out and say it. It may be the wording of the email, or tone. On the phone, it is voice inflection. Voices always change when someone lies.

Let me give you some examples. When I person can't look you in the eye, they are lying. When they look down and away constantly, they are lying. When they constantly change the subject, they are lying. When their eyes look up and away, they are trying to come up with the lie. If someone is relatively docile and then start having to "play" with something, they are lying.

The most important thing is to be aware of the situation and not let anything other than your head guide you in every situation.

Just once in my life, I would like to met someone who is like me, completely honest. You know why I am honest? I can't remember a f''ing thing. So if I lie, I would have to remember it and I can't (too much crazy up in my head).

So she didnt love you then

Don't know, don't care anymore. I am sure she will have a "story". The thing is, I don't know you people, so I have no reason to have a "story".

Go read my other post in the highlight thread. My head is clear! It is amazing what a couple of wild nights will do for a guys head........

Hopefully, I didn't cross any lines with the language and topics I spoke about.

well i know this is completely random and gross. but has anyone ever chaffed to the point of literally splitting the skin and bleeding?

Wait until your wiener is completely dry before beating off after taking a shower. OR do it in the shower with shampoo. OR use lotion. OR get laid.

Wait until your wiener is completely dry before beating off after taking a shower. OR do it in the shower with shampoo. OR use lotion. OR get laid.

that isnt what was chaffed. lol

egai cant be talking about lina

cause she'd be all up for something like his post in the daily highlight thread

so we now know hes bs'in

yeah he is a troll. dude is a jackass

that trae kid is makin me mad.. he keeps giving dumb ass advice and is going to tell the guy in engine tuning that you CANT set a car 180 out with timing because the dizzy only goes in one way

yes the dizzy slides in.. and yes you CAN set it 180 out.. not hard to fix but can still happen

i think i've pulled my motors apart enough to know a d inside and out.. hell just got done putting mine back together last week (runs WONDERFULLY btw)

*i guess its okay that the kid tries but he could at least research first.. esp. before telling me IM wrong about something i know im not wrong about

Ben, you got the job because you wanted to have steady income coming in?! I hope things get better...

Brian, what's going on??

It was sunny almost all last week! Man you are picky with your weather aren'tcha? :D

It's been raining here....I'm cool with the weather here except for when it's winter cold :D

You should come to the meet!!

exactly. which is why im selling everything. should have researched more before i bought parts.

idk. every shop i called said 680 at minimum. that is just not worth it to me. thats a good 2000 ill end up spending. if thats the case id just turbo the D. but i may just fix the rust. have it painted, and see what she can bring in

Gotcha...I'd ask around for a tune...maybe Jason (Xeyron) knows a place?

i think i've pulled my motors apart enough to know a d inside and out.. hell just got done putting mine back together last week (runs WONDERFULLY btw)

Nice! :D

and congrats on your new job :D

my rant: need breakfast :p not much of a rant haha

Gotcha...I'd ask around for a tune...maybe Jason (Xeyron) knows a place?

im still asking around. i may just talk to a few guys on D series.org. they do their own tuning while driving. might try and learn how to do that

drama drama drama... SMH

have you heard the luda song on his new cd where its like the tiger woods paraody.. i never never what smh meant until that song

Nice! :D

and congrats on your new job :D

yah i scrubbed every bit of carbon until the motor looked brand new before we put it back together.. runs so smooth

and im excited about the bimmer job :)

im still asking around. i may just talk to a few guys on D series.org. they do their own tuning while driving. might try and learn how to do that

I dont like that place.. when i was losing coolant i asked their opinion and even though i repeatedly said it showed NO SIGNS of a head gasket they got all pissy saying I wrong.. they still didnt believe it when I did pull the HG off and their was NO crack.. thing was pretty much brand new.. I lost faith in them that day

Archived