Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omfg. ALL the hotels are so freaking expensive. okay... they're not THAT expensive but when you're broke they are. I'm really tempted to scrap going out for dinner, scrap bar hopping and just have a private birthday party in a hotel room for just the 2 of us. heh. that's the ONLY way we can afford this idea i think. Even the cheapest places end up being ridiculously priced when you factor in the cost of the taxi. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

considering temps are supposed to start dropping tomorrow and last through the weekend thanks to this stupid cold front... unless we're sleeping in the scion, that ain't happening. and it's not exactly very romantic... lol. the whole point of the hotel room was so that we had the night & next morning to ourselves, entirely undisturbed, and Gorden wouldn't be bitching about my cat pissing him off, or his allergies acting up. I REALLY need my own place.

yeah, im not expecting anything... my family's done so much for me over the past few months, i wouldn't WANT them to do anything more. I'm just going to start harassing people at the bar for free drinks so that at least I can get drunk. It's my birthday- buy me a shot. lol. The manager's said he'll have champagne on ice for us when we get there... I love knowing the staff.

so i switched jobs a few weeks ago, and am officially starting to regret it. i left something i enjoyed doing b/c i was working 80 hrs/week(salaried, so still only paid for 40) and my bosses were becoming pricks. i've traded it for 40 hours of something i hate.

oh well, least i'm employed.

well the ls vtec build idea is out the window. im not paying 600-700+ just to get a tune that would net me 80-90hp. fk that

You've got a case of the retard. As far as getting power like that from motor ALONE it's worth it.

lol I wish I was in Florida, Ben :D

Ralphy, maybe use the extra 40 hours per week to do things you enjoy? :)

That's what I do...lol

David, why is it so expensive for just a tune?? Am I missing something here?!

That's what I do...lol

It was sunny almost all last week! Man you are picky with your weather aren'tcha? :D

You've got a case of the retard. As far as getting power like that from motor ALONE it's worth it.

exactly. which is why im selling everything. should have researched more before i bought parts.

That's what I do...lol

idk. every shop i called said 680 at minimum. that is just not worth it to me. thats a good 2000 ill end up spending. if thats the case id just turbo the D. but i may just fix the rust. have it painted, and see what she can bring in

job search not going good? or does it have to deal with the bitch that choked you out whilst spermming in her coochie?

Everything in general about my life is fail.

I literally have five dollars to my name.

I'm likely to go try to find some side work to get cash in my pocket. If not, I'm genuinely fvcked for the week.

Archived