Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^you are good with girls IMO :)

my rant: people messing with my head a lot...I'm so confused that I rather be in a big field of nothing but grass playing around with a mark19 instead of sitting here trying to figure out what is going on!

Your sig kinda suiting the situation is it David?

if i could have yelled like that this morning i woul dhave. i feel like ive been hit by a truck.

or that feeling when you feel likeyour muscles are rotting away...yeah that feeling.

aw David...I hope you feel better soon...what is it?

i dont know what it is, there is some bug going around here in town and everyone is not bothering to wash their damn hands. but like i told seb, i feel like ive been hit by a truck. and i gotta work a 10hr shift tomorrow

^you are good with girls IMO :)

my rant: people messing with my head a lot...I'm so confused that I rather be in a big field of nothing but grass playing around with a mark19 instead of sitting here trying to figure out what is going on!

No it is only one person messing with your head............

this new "4 kinds of steak" commercial from taco bell is really starting to piss me off. its on every commercial break TWICE A BREAK!

You need a DVR, you'll never see a commercial again.

i am NEVER going near women again.

Was in a club, fracking loving the music & drink, ended up getting tossed off by some girl, n the BITCH ripped my foreskin.

been to the hospital, apparently it'll be alright, BUT OH MY GOD THE PAIN.

OWWWWWWWWWWWW

WTF?! how in the hell did she manage that?! That sounds horribly painful... good luck with it?

Was in a club, fracking loving the music & drink, ended up getting tossed off by some girl, n the BITCH ripped my foreskin.

OWWWWWWWWWWWW

kinda like when you get caught with the zipper lol

OWWWWWWWWWWWW

oh your poor penis.

how the hell did you manage that? enlighten me.

what part of "do not schedule me on saturdays, only schedule me M-F evenings" does my job not understand?! ugh. now I have to find someone to switch shifts with and the hospitality manager is getting royally bitched out. I'm really getting sick and tired of her bullcrap about all of this.

aw Seb, that must be such horrible pain...hugggssss...I hope it stops hurting soon...

[quote name='Ben.' date='23 April 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1272064098' post='417761']
Need to know what? Who's going where?
[/quote]

yup, I needed to know who my team would get. They got Taylor Mays :D yay!

Who did your team get?

fk knows, she put her hand down there, had a fiddle, one second it just really fkin hurt, went to the bathroom n there was blood everywhere. Time to panic! And man it fking hurts today.

could have been a nail or a ring

either way sucks for you

Yowza... Seb, you might consider picking up one of these. Maybe they'll get the picture. :happy:

I was hoping to find something a bit more like a shipping label... but oh well.

fk knows, she put her hand down there, had a fiddle, one second it just really fkin hurt, went to the bathroom n there was blood everywhere. Time to panic! And man it fking hurts today.

and thank you ben for your kind sympathy, Now please kindly go f*ck yourself. even better, go n do it to yourself then see if you laugh. c**t. :p

I'd go fvck myself, but I'm too busy enjoying not having had foreskin to be torn off in the first place. You crazy brits.

aw Seb, that must be such horrible pain...hugggssss...I hope it stops hurting soon...

yup, I needed to know who my team would get. They got Taylor Mays :D yay!

Who did your team get?

You're a 49ers fan? O DEAR. Your head coach coached up my teams best Linebacker..

We got Terrance Cody, Sergio Kindle, Ed Dickson and Dennis Pitta right off hand.. Huge noseguard, mean ass linebacker to compliment Ray Lewis.. Ravens should be stacked on defense this year, and as for not having had wide receivers.. We got three tight ends this year and Anquan Boldin from the Cardinals. Should be an interesting season. Tweak the O-Line and I think we'll be fine.

umm... yeah, jews are really against it. That's the reason why they have CEREMONIES entirely dedicated to circumcising their sons 8 days after birth called the Bris and its one of the most important events in a jewish family...

and thank you ben for your kind sympathy, Now please kindly go f*ck yourself. even better, go n do it to yourself then see if you laugh. c**t. :p

haha ouchie. so did you have to get stitched? what did the nurse/doc say when you came in?

Archived