What ill be doing after i get boost done

BrIaN EG2

Looks good to me.

That sol looks like the one Mike described that he wants. Is that a factory color? (Reminder to self - ask for Forza 3 for xmas)

pearce1.jpg

yeah i think it looks tits if its done right, that color isnt stock that i know of.. ive only seen red (milano pink), CBP, black, silver (not in us i dont think), white, and samba

Personally I prefer analog gauges! :thumbsup: Nightmares of Nissan 300ZX past! >_<

im tired of analog.. i can barely see them at night and the s2k gauge looks soooo damn good! im sure they got the bugs worked out from that 300zx to the s2k.. havent heard of anyone having problems with them in s2ks or other cars with the s2k cluster

EDIT:: oh and ryan i got FM3 but i have no xbox to play it on b/c mines brokeded :(

s2k digital..

im also thinking about getting a steeringwheel hub that way when i go out i can take my steeringwheel off and put it in the trunk, seeing that you can only get in my trunk with the key :devil:

im terrified my car is going to get stolen out here :(

EDIT:: oh im trying to find the AP2 cluster at that.. because AP2 redline is the same as the GSR so it would be perfect!

hey thats my idea..

no, our idea.. ive thought about it for a while.. but now that after i got my tune and my mph and rpm is thrown off, im for sure doing it now

LOL

Wire up a killswitch (will cost you $10) for sure! ...either from ignition wire or fuel pump...Cali has lots of thieves!

im getting three, LOL!

damn that fits the sol perfectly. does it mostly drop in or do you have to do a little trimming? i'm assuming you have to rethink how to attach it.

you have to have someone fab you a piece to go around the cluster so it looks flush, otherwise it just looks like sh!t

aww, i thought this thread was about you getting a real car...

this guy... dont listen to him.. he drives a mini wagon :-

im not exactly sure which car it is i believe it might be domestic , but i saw a car with the cluster displayed on the windshield. i'll continue to look but im having difficulties finding the car. i wanna say it was the new bonneville but dont hold me to that

..... found it still nt sure which car it is tho

1.jpg

Archived