CRZ

i was expecting something similiar to the crv tbh. kinda reminds me of one of the mercades they have out. its ok i guess. not exactly thrilled with the design but maybe itll be better in person

Whoopty! :sleep2: Not really impressed like Ronald, If some one gave me one I most likely would sell it! :laugh:

im not that impressed lol. not big on alot of the newer cars tbh. they look like spaceships in a way

Whoopty! :sleep2: Not really impressed like Ronald, If some one gave me one I most likely would sell it! :laugh:

Blasphemy! Given your selling history though I wouldn't be surprised. :p

I'm with Seb on this one though, I fell in love with it when I saw the concept and now that I see the finished product I still like it quite a bit.

The fact that it shares the same platform as the insight (synonym for PRIUS) makes me a sad panda :( I'll just have to wait till it comes out and give it a test drive.

Not old news, a production capable version hit the Tokyo auto show last week.

Supposedly a north american production final will debut at the detroit auto show.

Archived