New chickkk! :)

Egirl95

Nice car!

And that's the only way anyone from TN should roll. D series FTMFW!!!!

negative :nono:

Im sorry that youre friends with brian though. lol

just for you rick :thumbsup:

IMG_0401-1.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
welcome another girl on HF :) Verrrry sweeeeeet and nice ride! :D These hatches are my favorites :D

As for D-series, people do you really like using older technology instead of newer (B and K) just because most others choose to go with newer technology?

LOL let's bust out the typewriters from '60's!! lol

welcooooome :)

Don't get me wrong I love B and K series.

it's just i love my d series. I get good

gas mileage as it is. but once I boost

that'll go down the drain.

and thank youuu. i feel welcome. :)

And Rick maybe so.

I probably will be going to some meets.

SOHC vtec -ftw.

more power with a d series !

i'm telling you Brian just face it that a girl, knows

more than you! :p and EVERYONE has a bseries.

not that there is anything wrong with them.

I like her

D series FTMFW!!!!

thats why hes awesome

As for D-series, people do you really like using older technology instead of newer (B and K) just because most others choose to go with newer technology?

1) more bang for buck (i can get a rb25 turbo with like ~260 hp for the same price of a b swap with ~160 hp OR i could build a n/a 'outdated' d and easily get over 200 hp.. or boost it and get a lot more for the price of a b swap or less)

2) hasn't changed that much.. added 1 more cam which adds more stuff to turn

3) people have drag cars built from motors that are 50 years old... they are pretty damn fast

just cause its not the 'newest thing' doesn't mean its bad and doesn't have a bunch of potential

and if you wanna talk about outdated.. technically that L28 in your car is outdated because they went to VQ's but that doesn't mean it isn't an awesome motor.. really awesome motor (they are so fun)

love the car, it looks good. Im sorry that youre friends with brian though. lol

+1

:laugh: jk

Don't get me wrong I love B and K series.

it's just i love my d series. I get good

gas mileage as it is. but once I boost

that'll go down the drain.

actually with a d you can boost and still get very good mileage if you have someone that can tune worth a damn and you build it correctly.. and of course stay out of boost.. which would be hard haha.. check out turbod16.com

srsly?

chick's hot!

took you that long to notice... FAIL

and ive even posted those pictures on here... tsk tsk billy youre losing your touch :sleep2:

but i do concur billy :thumbsup:

LOL just because you can build it or turbo it or that it gives good gas mileage doesn't make it better! I didn't say D's are bad, but I said B's and K's are much better! You can't say the only thing is DOHC instead of SOHC and "hasn't changed much" lol a K is waaaaaaay different from a D lol. You have to look at the inner workings and the new brains behind the new engines!

And I bought my 280z not because it's the newest best thing (can't compete with a 370z say) but because I needed a car and it was just sitting there rusting away because my friend had lost interest...

end of thread jack lol

welcome new member :) yay for another girl!

i would think them being good on gas.. & being good to build/boost.. would be a good argument for why they are good motors

just saying

im not paying thousands to have a k swap with 200 hp.. just not worth it to me.. bang for buck and not being wasteful with money is more important IMO.. people who do it are cool cause its a cool swap but i wouldnt do it... people with bseries are boring (no offense brian.. i just see it ALL THE TIME.. i dont like seeing the same stuff over and over.. already saw a n/a b18 sol and a boosted built b18 sol so its nothing i havent seen before)

oh i never said the d series was technically better (i like it but thats just me and kegger and alicia's opioion).. I said just because its SOHC and older doesnt make it bad.. please don't put words in my mouth.. its not nice.. b's and k's can be good motors

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello, welcome to the forum and hope to see u around.

That's nice and all, but I dunno why you're greeting someone who joined at least 3 months before you did, let alone bumping a 3 month old thread. You new people are weird.

That's nice and all, but I dunno why you're greeting someone who joined at least 3 months before you did, let alone bumping a 3 month old thread. You new people are weird.

true story!

i dont think she'll be on much or even at all anymore.. i dont talk to her anymore.. she pissed me off when i was home and deleted her from my phone..

i hate shady people :dry:

Archived