HF Meet - Hershey, PA

wannaBstuntin

I'm amazed at how many people have school on weekends.

Price range for hotel - probably as cheap as possible. Just need a place to sleep.

its not that lol. im taking 7 classes this semester and i wont have the money with me buying books and crap.Plus i bet i cant get off work im going to Honda Fest In Ohio In August:)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its not that lol. im taking 7 classes this semester and i wont have the money with me buying books and crap.Plus i bet i cant get off work im going to Honda Fest In Ohio In August:)

you can always go to the library and use their books for free...

or just beat up some kid. lol

you can always go to the library and use their books for free...

or just beat up some kid. lol

actually last semester i didnt buy one i used google book search and viewd the book online haha

well iv requested off from one job. gotta request off from the other. how much we lookin at for rooms apiece? might pay bills with one job and the other be saving money for the trip. count me in as a possible for now. ill let ya know if anything changes

my reasons:

if something happened and i missed school monday that would be bad

i have to wake up at six and drive an hour to school.. i need sleep

i also have to buy books

nopi.. i mean nopi nationals replacement.. in september

I'm going to try to make it to this for all 3 days this time :) It's so close to me...anyone who wants to ride with, let me know :)

i know im askin alot but i need some help findin car shows to go to but i live in toledo, oh a very lame city that has little love for imports PLEASE HELP just wanna have some fun if anyone can help hershey is just a little far for me. thanks

This is probably as close as any HF meet will ever get to you. Sorry. :(

Otherwise, keep in touch with Dwayne. Unfortunately, I have no idea what his username is. It's a new one every week...just like his cars.

i wants to go. i heard hershey smells like chocolate all over town.

this is true. sometimes. unless your on the hershey/hummelstown border, then it just smells like straight up sh!t, due to them making/storing tanbark.

Archived