HF Meet - Hershey, PA

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i might be able to make it if im not in OK at the time...

and if i have enough money after that trip... there is also going to the the "Street Life Tour" i think in September here... and it would be absolutely amazing if a bunch of HF'ers come out. let me see if i can get the info on that and make a new thread...

so is there way to make a list to see who all is going to be there for the PA meet?

ok, soo heres the hotels

1. Holiday Inn off I-81 - around $100/a night (Not the nicest one ive seen)

2. Mainstay Suites off I-81 - around $80/a night (Worked here for a few months, VERY nice hotel, fairly new

as well)

3. Comfort Suites off I-81 - around $200/a night ( not exactly cheap)

Those three are going to be your best bet for price/availability bcuz theyre about 10 min. out from hershey park, plus theyre right off the highway so its easy to find.

im a dork and half, just checked the prices for #2 and theyve gone up since ive worked there, theyre around 120 a night but if you guys promise not to trash the place i could give a good word in for you and get a much cheaper rate :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived