HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to stay away from them since I got hooked on the em when I had my shoulder surgery. In-patient rehab=the suck.

But at that point I didn't care, I needed the pain to go away so I could function, then post-op I really needed it just so I could breathe.

Dropped it cold that time, that sucked.

Quit morphine twice, and have yet to quit smoking..... Tells you something doesn't it.

pa is no tint at all.. i'm breaking the law.

Umm.. actually, no. PA doesn't say you can't have any tint at all. Not sure exactly what the limit is... Some sites say anything under 70% is fine, but I think it's more like 45%... Thing is, they have to check it with a light-resistance meter or something like that. They can't just go by looks. Depending on which county you're in, that might not hold true... But for the most part, that's the way it goes. Easy solution is to get a car that was tinted before... I think it was 1974. Tints from before the law was passed are perfectly legal, haha. Doctors notes for melanoma work too.

anything behind the driver is unlimited. sides are 50% and front is 70%

I don't have the link any longer, but the site I used to use said none on the front windshield, and 50% on all other windows.

I don't have the link any longer, but the site I used to use said none on the front windshield, and 50% on all other windows.

yeah that was the pre 2004 law. its been changed. just look up ohio window tint laws, youll find plenty

Sarah, the pain was horrible, like someone had stuck a knife in my stomach. Got a fever, started throwing up. Decided it was time to go to the hospital.

alright.. the doctor wanted to do a ct to make sure my appendix was fine but ive been having no pain there.. i had a stomach virus and i guess he wanted to make sure

Morphine=AMAZING!

the gave it to me when i had kidney stones.. didnt do anything for me really

Umm.. actually, no. PA doesn't say you can't have any tint at all. Not sure exactly what the limit is... Some sites say anything under 70% is fine, but I think it's more like 45%... Thing is, they have to check it with a light-resistance meter or something like that. They can't just go by looks. Depending on which county you're in, that might not hold true... But for the most part, that's the way it goes. Easy solution is to get a car that was tinted before... I think it was 1974. Tints from before the law was passed are perfectly legal, haha. Doctors notes for melanoma work too.

PA is 70% VLT. So, 30% tint apparently.

all i know is the cop that pulled me over in my old car said no tint in pa, the ticket said no tint, and the fine i had to pay was for having it.

I hate you all.

Eh, except Lina, Nancy and Sarah. They don't have penises and therefore are not hated. :fool:

hey, i dont have a penis either, but it's cool, i hate you too.

all i know is the cop that pulled me over in my old car said no tint in pa, the ticket said no tint, and the fine i had to pay was for having it.

hey, i dont have a penis either, but it's cool, i hate you too.

Truthfully, I forgot about you. Guess you're okay..

And God yes I hate myself. There's nobody I love hating more. Then again, Seb probably REALLY does loathe me.

we have 93 at almost all of the pumps lol. and i believe in lancaster ohio somebody has 101 at the pump? not for sure though

There's a place somewhere near one of the race tracks around here that has 104.

Archived