Movies

Rick B.

dragonball looks kinda quirky but im going to watch it due to the fact that i used to watch it everyday when i was younger lol

transformers looks friggin AWESOME!!!

harry potter... ehh.. fail :laugh:

dont watch dragon ball! i downloaded it and the movie is such a horrible let down.

i mean seriously, more of a let down than the first street fighter movie that came out.

Dragon Ball ( I grew up watching the series..dont care how bad it is)

Fighting (My boy Cung Lee is in it)

Terminator salvation

Transformers 2

Angels & Demons

GI Joe

dont watch dragon ball! i downloaded it and the movie is such a horrible let down.

i mean seriously, more of a let down than the first street fighter movie that came out.

i watched a few interviews with the cast, they say you can't go into the movie expecting it to be like the series. it supposed to have elements from the series but it's not really supposed to follow it. i'm good with a movie as long as i go in with the right expectations.

Dragon Ball ( I grew up watching the series..dont care how bad it is)

+ motherfracking 1!! :thumbsup:

i actually still watch it.. i bought the haji copied DB, DBZ, and DBGT full collection.. all episodes WOOT WOOT only ran me $50 and the copy is just like any regular DB dvd you would buy :happy:

i watched a few interviews with the cast, they say you can't go into the movie expecting it to be like the series. it supposed to have elements from the series but it's not really supposed to follow it. i'm good with a movie as long as i go in with the right expectations.

yeah, i didnt think it would follow DB/DBZ that would be one long ass movie.. even though it would be cool to do it would be damn hard and really freakin long!

i went in with no expectations for it to be like the series, and i was still horribly disappointed.

i seen wolverine, but it was a REALLY crapty copy.. like the CG wasnt finished and you could see the wires.. it was really bad but that made the movie HILARIOUS!

i didn't know they'd made a movie of where the wild things are! I totally have to see it. I LOVED that book as a kid. I'll be dragged to see harry potter & GI Joe, even though I have absolutely no interest in them and I really want to see Public Enemies- it's the inspiration for my 30th birthday party. lol. I'm also dragging Chris to see "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" as revenge for making me see so many movies I didn't want to see over the past few months.

i watched the movie splinter today.. if you like creepy/wtf movies then watch it.. that movie was AWESOME!!! me and my friend were like "AWWWWWWW WTF DUUUDE AHHHH WTF!!!" lol

^ i'll have to check it out

Oh BTW DBE, was just cheesy...they need to remake and follow the story line...it was ....horrible lol

you should javy, youll like it.. its crazy!

and im still watching the dragon ball movie :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

caught i love you man a couple of weeks or so ago, was decently funny. probably see angels & demons on friday night, since i'd imagine the drive in should have it then.

• 2 months later...

I'm currently bouncing off the walls with excitement. Tim Burton released the teaser-trailer of his new movie, Alice in Wonderland, this afternoon at Comic-Con. It took me about half an hour to find a decent rip of it, but OHMYGOD. I WILL BE THERE ON OPENING NIGHT. then again, I have an ever so slight addiction to Tim Burton movies, Johnny Depp & Alan Rickman.

edit: dammit. it won't embed. anyway... click here: (it's okay, its my blog, not some weird, crazy site.)

http://notacaliforniagirl.blogspot.com/200...wonderland.html

Alice in wonderland does look interesting...but I dunno...Johnny Depp is taking these weird a$$ roles lately...but im sure it will be decent...

Oh and back on topic I just ordered PUSH on demand....it was interesting...i guess you just have to see it yourself.

Archived