What's for dinner?

Sapphyre

haha. I'm NOT looking forward to thanksgiving.... I'm the one doing ALL the cooking! I'm going to be cooking and baking for two days straight, and then doing it all again on Xmas!

we're having-

turkey (thankfully that's chris' responsibility)

bacon wrapped sausages/water chestnuts

2 types of stuffing/dressing

roast potatoes

roast parsnips

mashed sweet potatoes

carrots

green beans

baked apples

gravy

bread sauce

cranberry orange cookies

pumpkin cake

edit- at christmas, we'll probably have turducken & country ham instead of turkey & bacon wrapped sausages, christmas [fruit]cake, crystallized ginger cookies, & grasshopper pie.

lmao- it'll be $25/plate! hey, I've gotta cover costs and make a profit if I'm gonna cook THAT much! haha. That list is only to feed 8 people. And, i forgot the cranberry sauce. I'm also going to try and make pecan pie sometime between now & christmas since pecan's are having a really good season this year.

lmao- it'll be $25/plate! hey, I've gotta cover costs and make a profit if I'm gonna cook THAT much! haha. That list is only to feed 8 people. And, i forgot the cranberry sauce. I'm also going to try and make pecan pie sometime between now & christmas since pecan's are having a really good season this year.

Do get a good ol boy dicount and gas compensation for the drive? If so, im in.

Archived