Gah, the temptation

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im just playing. i didnt get it. i should have went with it though just to piss ryan and airjordan off lol.

crap fell through with ppl buying things for my car, or i would have went and bought the lightning red 08 in CO. with the money i was going to put down from all my crap i was selling, i would only had to pay 280 a month for car payments :laugh:

its all good though, i am going to wait and see what the 2010 STi brings me. hopefully i will have a good job by then, and i can just keep my 05 and get a new car as well.

not that one rick, you would need at least stage 2 on that to be remotely near the sti. the new wrx's, maybe, since they come with 265 horse now and the sti has 305, so they are pretty close. thats why in 2010 the sti should get a pretty nice upgrade.

i dont care for the sedan wrx version either, i rather the hatch haha. but the STi hatch, not the wrx one.

lina - who knows, they probably were trying to draw in a new crowd with the hatch idea. i like it, so even if they keep it for 2010 and its worth getting, ill probably get it.

Archived