Gah, the temptation

Well, i have been bored all day and i have been looking at pictures of subies all day (which isnt suprising) but decided to check out some 08 pics. stumbled across a bunch of NICE 08's, tastefully modded. like so - http://www.iwsti.com/forums/members-journa...w-sti-sold.html

well after that, i was talking to one of my friends who just picked up a new 08 sti, who told me that a crazy special is going on. 7k off and 0% apr for 60 months!!!! this is only on the lotted 08's, not ones that need to be ordered.

so then, i figured, eh, if i EVER switched, id want it probably in aspen white again, or the new lightening red. what are the odds those colors would be in the dealership (since they are pretty much the most popular)...so what the hell might as well do a search.

what do you know, an aspen white local and 2 red sti's local as well. might go check it out tomorrow.

so how crazy am i ?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not definitly, i am thinking about it though, lol.

haha, ryan, i know. i dunno, it would take a LOT for me to get rid of mine now. i dunno, maybe its just a phase. ill have to see when i go check out the red one tomorrow.

If you could get into a newer one, without going too much over what your paying now, and not adding 567865years to a loan by going upsidedown, i'd say go for it. If you have to go too far neg. then its not worth it.

I wouldn't...

Tell me if I'm wrong but you wouldn't keep the '08 stock either, so you would put as much time/energy that you have put into your current hot car into this '08 one...which is great but you already have done such a great job on this one....I would keep it imo :D

are you not attached to your current car?

If I were to sell my car, I would cry...

:D

haha, yeah, i am too attached to my car. after thinking about it for like 10 minutes after this thread last night, i was like eh, i dont know if i could do it. i'd have to be in LOVE with the car at first site for me to sell mine (like, if i was rich, id definitly buy the new GTR or like a vette haaha)

Tubbith - i wouldnt be paying more, id actually be paying less most likely. i dont have much left to pay off on my car. plus 7k off, plus my car has a guarantee trade in at just about 20k. so if the sticker price was like 34, with 7k off, thats 27k, plus my trade in (i think i have like 9k left on my car to pay off). at 0% for 60 months, i'd be paying less every month. but, oh well.

wonder how much it will cost.

well, im giving in. going to go now to take a look at a lightning red sti in ramsey. no worries, no way i can come home with it :laugh:

Archived