Gah, the temptation

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got back from the dealerships. i got some pretty good deals, but not good enough on my trade in value to make it worth trading the car in. i almost walked out with a deposit down on a lightning red. the deal i had was pretty good, i was only going to be paying 365 a month for the new 08 (i pay 354 now), but i was really looking to lower my car payments, not make them higher. oh well. we will see what subaru does in 2010 with the STi.

just got back from the dealerships. i got some pretty good deals, but not good enough on my trade in value to make it worth trading the car in. i almost walked out with a deposit down on a lightning red. the deal i had was pretty good, i was only going to be paying 365 a month for the new 08 (i pay 354 now), but i was really looking to lower my car payments, not make them higher. oh well. we will see what subaru does in 2010 with the STi.

sell it! no trade in! >_<

^loool I'll write the program to calculate how much you owe me!! :D hehe jk

wow so you are getting the red one yaay :D go back there and say you need your car payments lowered and make them work at it! They always have a way... :D

haha, werent u against me trading it in? lol. i was GOING to get the red one, but unless its lower, im not going to bother. there is one more chance for me to get one, and ill know tomorrow. so if it falls through it falls through. no biggie.

ryan, your thoughts are ludacris. ludacris i tell you!

hondahunter - the ONLY reason i was looking to trade in, is b/c these deals are only going to last i think till the end of the month. i dont have time, or want to risk, returning my car to stock, to try to sell it privately, and having a chance that i wont a) sell the car in time for the deal b) return it to stock, and rid away of all my aftermarket crap with the chance of possibly not selling the car fast enough to get the deal.

i think of it this way, if the 2010 looks promising, ill part my car out beforehand, sell the car privately, and just wait to pick up a new 010.

haha, werent u against me trading it in? lol. i was GOING to get the red one, but unless its lower, im not going to bother. there is one more chance for me to get one, and ill know tomorrow. so if it falls through it falls through. no biggie.

ryan, your thoughts are ludacris. ludacris i tell you!

hondahunter - the ONLY reason i was looking to trade in, is b/c these deals are only going to last i think till the end of the month. i dont have time, or want to risk, returning my car to stock, to try to sell it privately, and having a chance that i wont a) sell the car in time for the deal b) return it to stock, and rid away of all my aftermarket crap with the chance of possibly not selling the car fast enough to get the deal.

i think of it this way, if the 2010 looks promising, ill part my car out beforehand, sell the car privately, and just wait to pick up a new 010.

gotcha. i was just saying trade-in is usually FTL but i understand :thumbsup:

Archived