On my way!!

mpearce1974

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that a plastic edge going round on the rear quarter wheel well?

All honda's of the 90's have something similar. Here in Ohio we lovingly call them cancer strips.

The way the trim sits on the metal edge it holds in the moisture and actually speeds up the rusting.

i dont think iv ever seen this many people reading one thread at the same time. nice ride man, after u get wiring straightned up wats gonna be ur plans after that?

All honda's of the 90's have something similar. Here in Ohio we lovingly call them cancer strips.

The way the trim sits on the metal edge it holds in the moisture and actually speeds up the rusting.

Yeah I know what you mean about the moisture. I just didn't have the strips on my car when I picked it up and haven't seen them on a del sol before. I guess I'll have to assume they were taken off when mine was repainted.

Looking good so far Pearce. I would start a build thread now since this thread is getting a bit cluttered.

F*ck Ohio

I knew it would look good, and could not sell so I said the hell with it! Will only be on car for a few months but what the hell! >_<

why only have the valve cover on for a few months? I know your not swapping the motor cause your all about the mileage, so what'd you have in mind?

Did you get that custom plate intentionally for the del sol? as I know you had it for your old one. Idaho plates certainly aren't the nicest ones in the states eh.

why only have the valve cover on for a few months? I know your not swapping the motor cause your all about the mileage, so what'd you have in mind?

Did you get that custom plate intentionally for the del sol? as I know you had it for your old one. Idaho plates certainly aren't the nicest ones in the states eh.

he's probably going to change the color since hes repainting the car that pontiac orange flake or whatever

Archived