On my way!!

mpearce1974

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I is home, and so is Ugly Betty! :thumbsup: For those of you on Aim, how did you like the play by play updates, from the wife?? :D

I didn't get any play by play updates.... :(

Hmmm... I could post the pics he sent me on AIM... to risk his wrath or not to risk his wrath... that is the question :-

I think people need to stop talking about it and just post the damn pictures. The pictures can't be that bad and neither can his wrath :p

Being this is an internet forum and last I checked you cannot smack someone across a cable modem I don't think any ones wrath can be that bad.

I wouldn't be so sure! :thumbsup:

I like shock value pics so you will have to wait til Monday to see pics of engine compartment! :p

I will how ever post up a few pics of (Ugly Betty) without engine shots!

I need help right now in a thread I will be making! Here is a pic of the wiring I removed yesterday! :crazy: Remnants of a alarm system, kill switch, 5" Tach, and the worst halfassed stereo wiring job in recorded history! >_<

HPIM1689.jpg

Notice the mega use of electrical tape? No butt splices, wire nuts, or anything! Yet besides the stereo's D.S. speakers everything worked! Stereo was wired to never turn off! Memory, and switched power were wired together (electrical tape) then a wire went from those to a random 20 amp fuse in panel, where it was lovingly wrapped around one leg of fuse! Which BTW was on the wrong side of fuse, so even when fuse blew it would continue to work (burn the fuucking car to ground)!! So I have been a little busy! Pics soon! After I post my thread!

I talked to your wife on AIM while you were away ;) not about your progress though, but about me coming over and taking her away from you :D

I mean....

Nice car!

Yes... haha, seriously though, KEEP IT THIS TIME YOU TRADER!!

Archived