STi is done

heres some pics. i have to let the suspension settle a little and ill try to get some better pics of the stance.

102_2320.jpg

102_2321.jpg

102_2322.jpg

heres the separator...so far no oil blowing by

102_2323.jpg

102_2325.jpg

and my garage.

102_2326.jpg

questions and comments welcome:)

btw, oh how i missed the sound of external dumptube to atmosphere!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duuuuuuuuuuuude.

i wanna drive it! :devil:

but seriously. your car is sexy as hell.

love the horns by the way. i wanna get a train horn for my car. 8)

do a walk around vid of your car so we can hear it and see it. im sure your camera does video

haha, you should get some hella's, trust me, they are loud enough!

i'll do a video right now, actually have a question b/c when my wastegate opens up and it dumps atmospherically, its not making a normal loud screaming sound it should be haha. well, it is, but its like, studdering.

haha, you should get some hella's, trust me, they are loud enough!

i'll do a video right now, actually have a question b/c when my wastegate opens up and it dumps atmospherically, its not making a normal loud screaming sound it should be haha. well, it is, but its like, studdering.

Wastegate or BOV. Wastegate should be silent.

as requested rick.

i decided not to talk in this one since last time i sounded like a hick haha.

first vid - just walking around

second vid - took it out for a little drive.

and yes, im wearing socks with sandals :laugh:

th_102_2327.jpg

th_102_2328.jpg

Wastegate or BOV. Wastegate should be silent.

the atmospheric dumptube coming off the wastegate. it used to be plumbed back into the downpipe. now its atmospheric :)

sweet jesus i made a mess in my pants.

i want to drive your car!

i dont want to even look at mine now. :(

how much are hellas?

they are only like 80 bucks i think. cheap :thumbsup: thanks man, no worries you'll get a ride in the car :laugh:

:drool: I love it.....love it, love it. Man, it sounds so sweet at cruising speeds and then you floor it and my pants get this odd wet spot in the front.

hahaha, thanks nate. yeah, i dont know why i never just had it dump atmospherically in the first place. i loved my invidia but it was too loud. now i love the whisper, but now i have the loudness at WOT while have a quiet and grumbly low and cruise speed :)

when i break in the clutch, ill do another video. i wasnt even really stepping on it since i am trying to be easy on it and the clutch.

come to the loews meet tonight in westbury. that will put a couple miles on the clutch to help break it in. its the closest meet to you that we have.

1025 Corporate Dr

Westbury, NY 11590

the meet happens in the back. its the busiest meet every week. so you wont be able to miss us.

and only $80 for the hellas! nice.

dude i dont care what you say about how great evos are.

nothing and i mean nothing even close to resembling an evo sounds remotely as good as the growl from a turbocharged subaru boxer engine under throttle.

:nono: to each their own budday, to each their own.. because IMO i think the evo is the most badass sounding car under hard acceleration

i dont like the gargeling mouthwash sound that soobies make

come to the loews meet tonight in westbury. that will put a couple miles on the clutch to help break it in. its the closest meet to you that we have.

1025 Corporate Dr

Westbury, NY 11590

the meet happens in the back. its the busiest meet every week. so you wont be able to miss us.

and only $80 for the hellas! nice.

gah man, im going to the ranger game tonight. :( next time.

brian - i like the sound of an evo too, but yeah i like the subie sound better. you would have liked the sound of my car with the EL header on it. thanks for the love lol.

haha, you dont want my wheels, you're a murderer with that blacked out evo!

gah man, im going to the ranger game tonight. :( next time.

brian - i like the sound of an evo too, but yeah i like the subie sound better. you would have liked the sound of my car with the EL header on it. thanks for the love lol.

haha, you dont want my wheels, you're a murderer with that blacked out evo!

i very much want those wheels, they are uber sexy :drool:

haha wow, gettting a lot of love for the volks! i thought for sure you'd try to steal away my time attack BBS before the volks nate lol.

dwayne - thanks man

I actually preferred the look of the time attack stockers, but the ones you have now almost look better because your car is so sleek and clean....they fit in with that style. Time Attacks would be better with the CF hood/trunk, etc.....

I actually preferred the look of the time attack stockers, but the ones you have now almost look better because your car is so sleek and clean....they fit in with that style. Time Attacks would be better with the CF hood/trunk, etc.....

thats exactly why i switched from the darker rims, since i was changing everything else. well, when winter comes we will see how the stockers look on my current setup anyway b/c they are now my winter rims :lol:

brian - does your evo just have bolt ons? it doesnt have a turbo swap right?

Archived