STi is done

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill try, but i'm one po' bitch right now. im lucky enough to be going to the ravspec meet next sunday. your going to that, right?

Edit: saw that you said you're going to it in the other thread i made lol. whoops.

ill try, but i'm one po' bitch right now. im lucky enough to be going to the ravspec meet next sunday. your going to that, right?

Edit: saw that you said you're going to it in the other thread i made lol. whoops.

crash the night at my place the night of oktoberfest and we can head out to ravspec together.

ryan will be here. i dunno if he wants to go to ravspec but he will definitely be at the oktoberfest party. there is 500 people that are attending.

all you can eat and drink. good yummy german beer in these:

SSPX0340.jpg

Haha the boot! WTF is ravspec? I'll go to whatever tho. I don't care. You know I'm up for anything. Adam said he was goin too last time I talked to him, but I gotta wait till about 4-5 for him to get outta work. I just asked lastresort if he wants to come from MA too!

sorry for the thread jack joe....

This will be an outdoors event, with music, BBQ and raffles. Time 11am-4pm

A $5 donation, will get you 2 tickets which will be redeemable for food and drinks and 2 chances to win raffled items.

gtravevent.jpg

True. But, who's gonna' buy a truck with gas prices like these? Better yet, who's gonna give me halfway decent trade in value with gas prices like these?

put the truck up for sale by the military bases.

you can always find a person in the service willing to buy a truck. people are more interested in buying used these days rather than new.

Archived