STi is done

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah thats the same as basically my car, i get a tad higher :lol:

rick - i'll have to see, i'll have my little bro n my girlfriend with me for the ravspec.

ryan - if you wanna go, let me n rick know, b/c we have to let ravspec know the headcount so they can accommodate for food and shat.

I get about 400 or slightly better on a 13-14 gallon fill. If I ran the 17 gallon tank dry I should be able to hit 500+ easily, but my gas light doesn't kick on until the needle is like a quarter inch below the E line so I never run it that low.

ryan - if you wanna go, let me n rick know, b/c we have to let ravspec know the headcount so they can accommodate for food and shat.

Depends if Adam (elusiveshame) is comin with me and if he's gonna want to stay that long.

youre going to ravspec ryan. with 100% certainty. And if adam is comin down, then he is goin too. there will be 4 hf members there including you two if he comes. a mini HF meet at a subaru event. i like the sound of that. lol

youre going to ravspec ryan. with 100% certainty. And if adam is comin down, then he is goin too. there will be 4 hf members there including you two if he comes. a mini HF meet at a subaru event. i like the sound of that. lol

haha, me too :thumbsup:

nate - im jealous of that number :( oh well, i guess i cant complain b/c my gas mileage honestly hasnt gone down from stock to what i have now.

ben - oh yeah, forgot about the whole tank capacity thing :laugh: but just think, if you would have got the STi you would be getting the same mileage just spending less to fill it up b/c of the smaller tank :) but i understand the financial issue though. my car payments will be over in like, i think another year, so im happy about that.

thats exactly why i switched from the darker rims, since i was changing everything else. well, when winter comes we will see how the stockers look on my current setup anyway b/c they are now my winter rims :lol:

brian - does your evo just have bolt ons? it doesnt have a turbo swap right?

yeah joe im just bolt ons for now. no turbo upgrade, just the stock 20G :(

MOAR PIX

lol they are coming, calm yourself! lol.

yeah joe im just bolt ons for now. no turbo upgrade, just the stock 20G :(

stock turbo is a 20g? didnt know that. no worries dude. stock turbo evo's make a shatload of power.

yep its a 20G, im looking at either putting that turbo i got for free on the evo after the clean up and everything or just selling it and trying to get a HKS GT3037 turbo, i need moar boost :dribble: lol

::Free turbo thread:: http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=31432

thread jackers! lol i much rather listen to lina and her sexual ways...sorry guys!

lol I was gonna say that my fun was partly because I saw the reflection of you in your window hehe but I would have made a few people mad so I didn't say that lol

:D:devil:

lol I was gonna say that my fun was partly because I saw the reflection of you in your window hehe but I would have made a few people mad so I didn't say that lol

:D:devil:

haha, i was hoping that was the true underlying reason for your sexual expressions :laugh:

evo turbos make tons of powah!

i need a 16g. then id be happy. =)

until i get my sti block of course. :devil:

so you coming out to my place friday joe?

friday night i have to work with mamma dukes. i teh sux right now.

friday night i have to work with mamma dukes. i teh sux right now.

my house is open 24/7

ill be up drinkin with ryan and the new guy if he decides to come down.

feel free to head out anytime, you have no excuse now that you know my door is open.

lina, you and john should come up for the oktoberfest thing. it could be a good meet for us!

my house is open 24/7

ill be up drinkin with ryan and the new guy if he decides to come down.

feel free to head out anytime, you have no excuse now that you know my door is open.

lina, you and john should come up for the oktoberfest thing. it could be a good meet for us!

just found out im working saturday night now too man :( we will have to get together some other time and just make it a drunk weekend.

a project i worked on today while i was home bored/jobless lol. the camera does i wonderful job making it look not as good, but whatever. its not as shiny.

102_2329.jpg

102_2330.jpg

102_2331.jpg

you suck joe.

you better be at ravspec. or ill be pissed!

ryan is driving all the way down from CT to meet you and you wont even show up. uber lame man. :p

oh yeah. i fixed my bearing today.

started working on it saturday but damn pep boys gave me the wrong bearing. they gave me a front when i needed a rear. so i had to wait until today to get the right part. thank god for inventing 2x4's and rubber mallets.

Archived