why NOT to buy a $50 ebay header

alex37211

Judging by the quality of these welds, I'd have to assume they were done by either a 6 yr old kid in China or possibly a trained orangutan. This is nasty. bleh

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7434.jpg

IMG_7437.jpg

IMG_7440.jpg

WTF!? WERE THEY ON ACID WHEN THEY MADE THIS!?

IMG_7439.jpg

Crush bent like a mother f*cker

IMG_7436.jpg

sucks but the old saying "you get what you pay for" sometimes does apply lol

You took the words out of my mouth.

Why buy a $50 junk one from eBay that you already knew was going to be garbage? It was $50: what quality manufacturing could you possible conceive would come from a header that cheap?

You could have just spent $100 and bought a used dc. I see them on there on a regular basis.

Not to sound like a racist ass but I assume all your customers are mentally handicapped or of Mexican origin?

:crazy:

That's a funny gig and if you can pull it off then that's great for you.

not all of the ebay header's are like that...the one i have the welds look pretty nice and no where near like that. the noly thing bad a bout mine is that its a hard steel so the #1 runner cracked..drilled the ends welded it up, and its been perfect for over 2 years.

Seems like alot of work for $50. (kind of) idk I guess I wouldn't really be interested in finding time to show the header to people, etc. But I'm also a lazy college student so probably isn't saying much. Still new to me though I've heard of people doing cars and rims, etc. but just parts like that is pretty sweet if it works for you.

Ive found that ebay products are hit or miss. My buddy had a set of ebay headers and actually werent bad, then he sold them when he got his ebay turbo kit, which also has given him no problems either. But then ive heard many a horror story about ebay products too so.

Ive found that ebay products are hit or miss. My buddy had a set of ebay headers and actually werent bad, then he sold them when he got his ebay turbo kit, which also has given him no problems either. But then ive heard many a horror story about ebay products too so.

I too had egay header, and had no problems, welds were awesome, and it looked, and worked good! :thumbsup:

wow that header looks like total crap bleh

you could always sell it for scrap metal, lol

and i always use the saying "you get what you pay for" never will i buy elcheapo parts :nono:

Archived