YOUR alcohol/vodka/liquor of choice.

Ben.

Hell is Lovejoy, GA. and you can get three shots running through my door with out me knowing..

On a real note, what is hell?

My favs are:

grey goose

Long Island Ice Tea

Liquid cocain shots (Yeagor, rumplemintz and goldsloger).

Don't really drink beer that often because I have to drink plenty before I feel anything.

That pretty much sounds like poo..
Wow. That sounds a little brutal.

They're not for the weak of stomach, or the faint hearted. the pub I used to get them at had £1/shot night every tuesday and they were the only place that offered them. They thought I was crazy the first time I ordered them but it soon became a running joke- i'd start every night there with a shot of hell. Closest I've found to them over here are fireballs- goldschlager & tobasco.

I like me some good gin. and i hate light beers, my beer has to be dark and can't be seen through. Guinness, Killigan, new castle, ect.

I like Gin buck, or gin, ginger ale/club soad, lemon/lime

Skittle vodka hmmmm

I think my personal fav is Malibu and coke, but it's only good if you like coconut, obviously.

The new Bud Lime is ehh (like Coronas).

I've been wanting to try mixing 99 Apples with goldschlager, because it should be like shots of cinnamon apples @ 45% alcohol.

Oh, also, if you like root beer, mix some root beer schnapps with light beer. Delicious.

I'm not really into beer, but if I have to drink something it would be Bud Light or Yuengling Lager...

My gf loves Malibu for harder stuff but i like Jack Daniels or Kilbeggens, but lately we've been into some fruity flavors like Bacardi Razz and Smirnoff Orange, which is delicious btw.

My drinking night consists of...

Bottle or 2 of Patron, OE, coronas, heinekens, mickeys, and 211's

that is usually for about 2 or 3 of my friends and myself :)

i like jager straight, jager bombs, irish car bombs, alot of mixed drinks because they sneak up on you, triple sec mixed with sky vodka mixed with the chaos monster drink. yum

i dont like beer at all, i think it all tastes the same, like piss. piss with ink.

i like certain types of wine as well.

im not much of a drinker anymore. though there are a few times where ill have a few. for example, i got drunk over the weekend playing butthead with my older brother. kinda had too, since i dont know when ill see him again. he is goin to afghanny land.

Archived