Your Day

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the pistol makes it easier.. but you have to remember.. GA has some of the worst carry laws ever.. I have to be very careful with my choices when it comes to my gun. If i pull it in the worng time, or use it in the worng area... i end up with a felony charge...

in the south, it's all the black/white thing...

not really. at least, not with the people i know. blacks come number one, middle eastern/arab second, then everyone else who isn't white skinned. then you have chris who just hates everyone. lol.

lol, yeah you two probably would get along really well! the south, guns, cars, poker... yeah. you two would be best buddies.

then again, chris gets along pretty well with most people. And if he doesn't he either sues them or punches them, so it all works out in the end. haha.

Lol... well, he could attempt to sue me.. and i would be abel to do much about it.. but as far as punching me...lol.. well.. you said it best... "guns"...:)

Well some one out there really wants me to keep my Sol!!!!!! :rant:

Second time in 1 week being stung along rightto the end then, pull the rug out from underneath me!

This time the guy says everything looks good on his end then tells me will be able to pick up Sol at 5:oo today! Then calls me at 4:00 says he has decided to buy a Toyota Corrolla! :o

Where are the days when a handshake was all you needed, and people followed through with what they say they will do! :rant:

Where are the days when a handshake was all you needed, and people followed through with what they say they will do! :rant:

GTFO GRAMPS.

Well some one out there really wants me to keep my Sol!!!!!! :rant:

Second time in 1 week being stung along rightto the end then, pull the rug out from underneath me!

This time the guy says everything looks good on his end then tells me will be able to pick up Sol at 5:oo today! Then calls me at 4:00 says he has decided to buy a Toyota Corrolla! :o

I know the feeling all to well...Cept for me, it was usually the seller backing out a day before the funds cleared b/c some guy offerd him $200 more....

I do wish people still went by "your word is yoru bond"..

My day sucked... no sleep last night, sat around bored most all day today...oh and i get to work 12 hours tomorrow..

Thats the nice thing about having direct deposit and debit card. You dont have to look at the numbers just know you got enough deep down inside and you'll alright.

As for my day worked 10hrs which is no biggie cause my jobs cake. Then got a free pizza because pizza hut people are friggin idiots. So me and the GF went and picked up 10 movies at gamestop that where buy 2 get 3 free spent like 25bucks for 10 movies and a pizza. Not a bad night TBH.

^filling up gas is scary these days...I don't even look at the numbers lol

I didn't have to put gas in it for 4-5 weeks since the front brakes were toast until last weekend, so I guess it wasn't so bad. $38 for 9.6xx gallons sucks, though. >_< Had to use the new gas card, since payday isn't until tomorrow.

Thats the nice thing about having direct deposit and debit card. You dont have to look at the numbers just know you got enough deep down inside and you'll alright.

As for my day worked 10hrs which is no biggie cause my jobs cake. Then got a free pizza because pizza hut people are friggin idiots. So me and the GF went and picked up 10 movies at gamestop that where buy 2 get 3 free spent like 25bucks for 10 movies and a pizza. Not a bad night TBH.

mmm, I want some Pizza Hut... well, I just had some Dunkin Donuts so maybe not at this very moment. Any good movies?

I also got to get home at 10PM from getting my hair done. :rolleyes:

i remember when my transmission in my truck had the forward clutches weld together.

it broke down on january 14th, it didn't move (or receive gas) until the middle of march.

it generally cost around 70 something to fill before it broke down.

when i got it repaired and gassed it up completely, i could have CRIED at the MASSIVE gap that had been cleared during it's downtime LOL.

Archived