Your Day

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's f*cking bullsh*t. They buy a vehicle that "has a/c" but what they fail to check for is the f*cking vent slots. NONE of them are there so the air just like, blows randomly. Can't even aim it at you.

Not allowed. Vehicle is new enough they're checking on it once a day to make sure I'm not destroying it.

The bitches.

hhahahaha tell them you were driving down the freeway and a big red monster showed up and it started biting every car and you were speeding and weaving through to save the car, but the dragon monster saw you and turned around to grab you but its tail got stuck and....hahahha

ignore me: I'm too hyper lol

Pisses me off.

You buy a f*cking Sprinter because you want massive cab/rear space yet you don't put a f*cking fold-down ladder rack so I have ladders galore inside of the goddamn thing pretty much eliminating ANY kind of f*cking space I could possibly have.

FAIL.

You buy a f*cking Sprinter

Sprinters suck anyway... damn 86ish governer on the thing... I could have made many trips in afew hours less if it were for that slow POS...

Archived