Official General Photography Thread Part II

CRG7

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ebay biz?

I don't know because I'm not really taking pics...but I really enjoy the pictures! Thanks you guys :)

nice giraffe...they are my fave animals :D

and I will buy like a laminated/or whatever it's called poster of your pic:

1d410d34.jpg

pm me if you would... :)

I've done an event for pay before, that's about it. As soon as I build a website, and market myself more, I could start selling easier.

If anyone here wants something just ask :thumbsup:

not the right topic for a discussion such as that , but suffice it to say that picture I posted above is a beautiful shot. my dad bought me a birthday gift 6 months late and i so hope it is a nice dslr that i asked for. i would love to be able to take pictures like that

not the right topic for a discussion such as that , but suffice it to say that picture I posted above is a beautiful shot. my dad bought me a birthday gift 6 months late and i so hope it is a nice dslr that i asked for. i would love to be able to take pictures like that

hopefully :)

lol sup and the B! lol

Another from when I went to Poland in the summer. I'm going there again this summer after I get out of school, can't wait. We're probably going to stay in Paris for a few days too.

2399050421_8708ab7a69_b.jpg

Like it so far, but I need more glass. All I have is a 70-300. So I'm looking into a Sigma 17-70 AF and a 50mm f/1.4 prime.

Then a flash and I'll be set

Archived