Official General Photography Thread Part II

CRG7

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey. Thanks. I'll have to edit the raw to get it there (not that I plan to print that one). My laptop has a brightview screen and it sometimes makes things looks brighter and causes me to tend to underexpose in PP if I'm not careful (like on that one). Thanks for the catch.

Laptop screens just suck for photo editing, unless you have a MacBook Pro.

I agree, but unfortunately it's all I've got. I need to get a desktop computer with a nice screen for home rather than do all my editing on this slow, sub-par laptop/screen.

d64005a1.jpg

So today I was at Best Buy and was dickin around with the D300 as usual, when for old times sake, I picked up the D40. THAT THING IS WIMPY. Felt like I was taking pictures with a toy.... Why did I ever buy such a thing? Glad I sold it.

And I love playing OP-FOR.... I make people scared lol

009-7.jpg

I've eaten at the mcdonalds, and stayed at the hotel out of site on the right side of the pic

Haven't eaten at the McDonald's...but isnt that the W? Stayed there. Like right behind the camera is the Sear's Tower? Here's my pic of the same intersection...lol.

P1030256.jpg

Archived