So this kid threatened to kill me...

90IntegraC1

This kid Pete decided it would be a great idea to threaten physical violence on me, my girlfriend, my family, and my friends...all because he was talking shi!t and my gf stood up for me.

So tomorrow night I got something planned.

He said he would hit my gf, kill me and carve his name in my chest, "sock all my bitch-ass friends", and kill my family.

So I have a little over 50 people meeting up with me at 9:00 pm tomorrow night at a park, and he's gonna show up with his gf and see everybody, and i'm gonna say "alright pete, here's your chance, now what are you gonna do to all these people again?"

Then i'll beat the sh!t out of him and peace.

50 to 1 hahaha

Also, he's 5'4", 130 lbs.

I'm 6'2", 175.

Mis-match.

I'm so f*cking angry.

Oh. Ok.

I can see you getting the group of people and calling him out, but you shouldn't kick his ass unless he wants to fight.

Otherwise its just going to lead him to worse things in the future.

just dont stab him.

i was in that situation once. except the guy i was fighting brought a car club with him (80+ members).

well, he didnt know how to fight very well and i put him in a headlock and started mocking him in front of all of his friends. he then bit me on my nipple so i held his head firmly and punched him in the face repeatedly then threw him on the ground. his buddies said it was enough and that i made my point and they took him away crying. his girlfriend was there at the time and broke up with him the next day at school in front of everyone.

that sucks. 50 to 1, thats fair. even if he is the one that started the whole drama you should just walk away from it and be the better person but thats just my opinion. i just dont like violence, it makes my p*ssy dry and thats not good.

that sucks. 50 to 1, thats fair. even if he is the one that started the whole drama you should just walk away from it and be the better person but thats just my opinion. i just dont like violence, it makes my p*ssy dry and thats not good.

now i understand why you dont return my pm's. its cuz i have a record isnt it. :p

I like fights like that.

Last fight I got in, dude pulled a knife. The guy with me pulled a gun (off duty PD), bitch boy with the knife pissed himself and ran.

even if he is the one that started the whole drama you should just walk away from it and be the better person but thats just my opinion.

+1

You have to scare the crap out of him first, then if he still wants to fight, you can kick the crap out of him.

I don't know about PA but, around LA, guns and things get involved...these things never end up good!

Dan, why not just forget about it! You already have street cred when you did the AT-MT conversion...you don't have to fight anyone! even if your hand gets hurt a bit, it's still not worth some loser guy on the street!

+1

Minus all that "dry" talk

He bitched out.

I called him repeatedly and he picked up and said "i'm too tired to talk" and hung up the phone....turned his phone off...

I texted him where and when and he responded "i can't tonight, I'm goin to philly" even though i talked to his gf and she said he was sitting at home.

So then he texted me like 5 hours later and said " i don't want to fight you, just Matt" (my 5'3" 125 lb friend) and i told him he's a poon and he's only fighting me.

So same time same place next sunday, and if he bails again i'll be at his house.

Chris--> if someone threatened to punch Adrianne, kill you and carve his name in your chest, hurt your family, and "sock all your bitch ass friends" would you just be like "whatev".....prolly not.

I don't like fighting, but this kid runs his mouth so much and acts so hard, he just needs to be put in his place.

West Chester....well we do have a lot of tough kids around here who have guns and knives, but i would tell them not to bring them, this is just me vs. him, i just want to see his reaction when he sees a huge crowd of people on my side.

Sucks cause i had 100 confirmed guests...at least lol.

This sounds likes some straight up highschool noise, dont waste your breath on this guy, but what he said is pretty f-ed up...just brush that kat off your shoulder man

sucks what he said...but, because he bailed, you know he was just all talk!! he is scared!! I'm betting he won't show up next Sunday either lol

Dan, if you go to his place, and if the neighbors see it or hear it at all and call cops, it's all on you!! it will be "you attacked him at his own house"

then cops will be taking you instead of him!! careful!

let it go dan. he is just some poon and he isnt worth the time of day.

the last time someone threatened to kill me, look what happened.

i dont need to see any of my friends in the same position im in.

Whatever you do, just be careful.

I'm not one for fighting or violence to solve anything. If he's a crap-talker, he'll get his. Karma's a bitch, remember that. It sounds like a bunch of high school drama to me, personally... don't cut yourself down to his level [one] and [two] don't get YOURSELF in a heap of crap by going to his house and causing trouble. When/if the cops get involved, you don't want fingers pointed at you, at all. If you show up at his house, it's all on you then.

Do what you do, just be careful HOW you do it.

If he does show up to this in the end I would be careful man.. he may actually bring a weapon considering its your 100 vs him even tho you are just fighthing him... my buddy got stabbed and died for some dumb ass crap sorta like this not worth it

Archived