So this kid threatened to kill me...

90IntegraC1

yeah i think he might have gone to philly or something just for that reason...this kid is shady as hell and if i get stabbed for this bs someone there will literally kill him, which i don't want at all.

What a pootie, I hate people who run there mouth and start sh!t but never live up to it or remotely do anything that they say they will.

Just head to his house and finish his sh!t talking spree.

I bet he will think twice about saying anything again

Don't go on his property and start stuff, if you do you're f*cked.

Pee in the windshield fluid drain on his car. Every time he turns on the air it will reak of pee.

sniper.jpg

hahaha

Pee in the windshield fluid drain on his car. Every time he turns on the air it will reak of pee.

To me this verges on vandalism. It's ok to point and laugh, but not to mess with people's sh*t.

chewing gum, and passing by the car and throwing the gums at the car! after a while, there is so much gum on the car, you can't see the paint lol I didn't do this but my friend did...

the only time I've gotten "revenge" instead of letting go was when I just wrote with a lipstick on the car's window! I wrote one word and there was no killing or anything involved...it was a girl fight lol...was stupid...

Dude, do what you do. If you seriously feel the need to merk his ass, go for it. Just know that your going to wish you had found another way to deal with him when your sitting in a court room working on staying out of jail...(my 2 cent)

The pee stunt reminds of me of some dude that got his car messed up once. Some guys wrapped his car, put tampons in the gas tank, melted crisco cooking shorting all over his windows, put bologna on his paint and shoved [i believe it was... I could be wrong..] tennis balls in his exhaust. Needless to say, the car was screwed.

Messing up someone else's stuff isn't necessarily a good idea. Although, quite funny... bad idea. Once again, cops get called, it's all on you.

wow, how old is this kid? sounds like he's in elementary school.

fighting is lame. saying dumb stuff like that after the age of 15 is just as lame.

well his gf called me and begged me to not fight him last friday, so i just let it go....

my gf did wind up telling the principle about him threatening to hit her and he got suspended with a saturday work day or something. next time he runs his mouth and the school finds out he gets expelled and arrested haha...i think even without doing anything physical i still won i guess.

Archived