Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree, plus the extra effort to keep hitting shift.

noob

worked at this one place where we had to do it after each word. i did it for about a year it became a habit cause u got used to doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Sill here, just been hiding out.

i was a bit afraid to open your thread for the fear of finding it wrecked. glad your still here man.

i was a bit afraid to open your thread for the fear of finding it wrecked. glad your still here man.

nah still there, Not really doing much to it right now. Life moved into other things would love to have funds to do it but rather dont right now. Been working on the house buying this for it and such,

However i plan on spoiling my self and buying something for it sometime this summer.

i have a small oil leaks coming from valve cover gasket. Screw AC delco gasket. Imma order a honda one.

Should i redo valve cover different color powder coat wise or leave it black. Im leaning towards leaving it the way it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Order OEM Honda gasket, along with passenger side cv axle.

Scoring for new wheels by next summer, along with some small things here and there. Met a guy who can redo any interior parts in carbon fiber fiberglass over lay. Should i do it? i kinda rather leave it the grey cause i actually like the grey or scoring all black interior.

• 4 months later...

Well im back, had alot of changes in life trying to pick life back up. But shit happens and you move forward with life. I started by finally getting time to install my benen strut bar, and fix my passenger ball joint..

6318801362_c2a57c73ee.jpg

DSC_0063 by PrestonTallhamer, on Flickr

• 11 months later...

Archived