what does your screen name mean?

lceah

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lina I always thought that was an I in your name, I always thought it was "Ice-uh" bahaha

My old name used to be supedupviper, something I made up when I was like 12, now it just sup.

you people and your name changes. its like p. diddy and prince in here.

for a while i though it was leah and then you had a C in there to mess up the pronunciation to piss me off.

Mine is a variation of the only internet handle I have ever used in the 12 years I have been on the interweb.

X = Xeryon, 3772 = my street number. Web forums are the only place I use the X3772 setup just for something different. Xeryon is the name of my eBay business even.

I suppose I should ask the Mods to change my handle to Xeryon being the x3772 moniker doesn't fit. If anyone cared the Xeryon handle came about from a frustrated 18yr old trying to create a name that was interesting for playing Ultima Online, so I beat my head onto the keyboard in frustration and that exact name was spelled out after 3-4 impacts, I kid you not.

Archived