what does your screen name mean?

lceah

kind of an old thread but i like it.

anyways i played soccer from the age of 5 on to high school and play when ever i can now, as well as reffing the games(make $50 for 1.5 hrs of work n2b) and i was the goalie/keeper w/e so last resort kinda worked since that is the last resort position. 576 is just some random number i came up with years ago...and yes i have had the s/n since before the song came out.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lina I always thought that was an I in your name, I always thought it was "Ice-uh" bahaha

My old name used to be supedupviper, something I made up when I was like 12, now it just sup.

Im not even going to front... i thought the same thing too lol.

Sup: you should create the name pimpdaddycaddy heheheh

my student e-mail address,

s=student

a=allison

d=my middle name

bell.

tahbell, my aim is after my dog, his first our last, left out his middle

my dogs name is tah coh bell

Started out way back in the day when aol was new with Jesterly1: A person who is light hearted and playful. Then parents dropped the aol account and when I got back to the internet..... it wasn't available. So Jesterlyone it became and is in most forums and email.

lol lina, I explained mine kind of on the first page.

the in-depth story of it is that porcelain came around from the fact that when I was 16 and I started HS in the states, everyone laughed at how pale I was and called me porcelain-skinned. I started to use it as my internet alias until I found that it was taken on most sites and one of my good friends decided to start using "porsylin" as her modeling alias.

Then I became "amphetamine" due to my slight addiction to adderall and ritalin, and the fact that the song by Everclear was a pretty good reflection of how I was feeling.

i went back to using Porcelain later on, but I added the Damaged part because I suffer from severe depression and borderline personality disorder. 90% of the time, i feel like broken porcelain that's been glued back together. It's still pretty, and you can still see what it's supposed to be, but its faded, chipped, cracked and damaged and you'll never be able to make it look like it did before it was broken. The scars will always be there.

so... there ya go, it's the whole story.

lol lina, I explained mine kind of on the first page.

the in-depth story of it is that porcelain came around from the fact that when I was 16 and I started HS in the states, everyone laughed at how pale I was and called me porcelain-skinned. I started to use it as my internet alias until I found that it was taken on most sites and one of my good friends decided to start using "porsylin" as her modeling alias.

Then I became "amphetamine" due to my slight addiction to adderall and ritalin, and the fact that the song by Everclear was a pretty good reflection of how I was feeling.

i went back to using Porcelain later on, but I added the Damaged part because I suffer from severe depression and borderline personality disorder. 90% of the time, i feel like broken porcelain that's been glued back together. It's still pretty, and you can still see what it's supposed to be, but its faded, chipped, cracked and damaged and you'll never be able to make it look like it did before it was broken. The scars will always be there.

so... there ya go, it's the whole story.

oh.. you're a borderline? interesting, will try and stay on your good side.

lol. its okay- the borderline part doesn't affect me as much as the depression part. I was in counseling for about 4 years to learn to deal with the BPD. My biggest issues with it these days are more that I suffer from delusions and anxiety within my relationships. I'm not as terribly self-destructive as I used to be, and I'm a bit more secure as far as all that goes. I don't really have "I hate you, don't leave me" syndrome as much either. I'm still terribly co-dependent, and i hate to be alone but most of the time, i tend to just sink into depression these days instead of acting out or getting angry about most things. Chris (my fiance) is really good about helping me, keeping me away from anything that might cause me to become self-damaging and encouraging me to gain independence without making me feel insecure.

lol. its okay- the borderline part doesn't affect me as much as the depression part. I was in counseling for about 4 years to learn to deal with the BPD. My biggest issues with it these days are more that I suffer from delusions and anxiety within my relationships. I'm not as terribly self-destructive as I used to be, and I'm a bit more secure as far as all that goes. I don't really have "I hate you, don't leave me" syndrome as much either. I'm still terribly co-dependent, and i hate to be alone but most of the time, i tend to just sink into depression these days instead of acting out or getting angry about most things. Chris (my fiance) is really good about helping me, keeping me away from anything that might cause me to become self-damaging and encouraging me to gain independence without making me feel insecure.

thats awesome, it' takes a strong person to be in a relationship w/ that has BPD. i'm glad you found someone that loves you though and is strong enough to help. i was in a relationship w/ someone i classified as BPD only cuz of the i hate you/dont leave me part.. he would never go and get diagnosed, but i am sure he his. i tried to make it work, cuz i am a moron. sadly he was also violent and as i am on the smallish side i had to end the relationship for my own health and sanity. glad you are making progressive steps to help yourself :)

Lexi, I love you girl :) huuugggssss

I'm glad you've learned more and that Chris is there for you :) you two are very very very cute :)

Ben, you've told us before that you are "off-the-wall" hehe...we love you :) huuuuggssss

Jedikid = I'm a geek. it's old.

Current s.n I use now is MACarthurVILLE or a variant of it. macarthur is my middle name the end is whatever I feel like.

cincy= cincinnati= where I'm from

teg= integra= had 4 total

junkie= I like crack

except your name is cincysoldude, which is pretty self-explanatory

mine's sort of obvious. r_wiggum = ralph wiggum, i'm a simpson's junky. I first used it for an e-mail address in '01, hence the numbers. I was trying to keep all of my logins the same, so this is my screen name on most forums. On some I go by nrf110, which is my old penn state e-mail(initials followed by a random number they assign you).

Archived