I am now missing a part of me....

Kegger

Well i've had an interesting past two days....I was just chillin in my room yesterday when I suddenly felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. I had a friend drive me to the ER where the did a CT scan of my abdomen and found that I had an imflamed appendix. So today I had an appendectomy (my appendix removed) and a now just kickin it with the nurses at the hospital and enjoying a morphine drip and an occasional percocet. And after not having anything to eat for 36 hours, I found out just how good jello really is, lol.But I'm doing good just thought I'd let ya'll know about my most recent hospitalization.

Edited by Kegger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You f*g.

Get better sugartits. <3

Edited by busted ls1

And that statement Scott, proves that you have been in too long, lol.... But yes, it was red. Funny story, the reason the military uses so much red jello is cuz it's the cheapest.

only been in for about 3 years now but i still learned alot of things i could do without.

Edited by Hatch92

Wow that sucks man, well at least your not missing much, on my part of WI is snowing like a mofo, prolly worse for you since your up north lol, Get better soon...i would sign your cast, but you dont have one some im going to just leave a esign lol...

Mmmmmm Jello

~Javy~

Edited by SIR_VTEC