Official 2007 HondaForums Awards

CRG7

• 5 months later...
completely not on topic but nancy, you never fail to have the best sig's/avatars haha.

just cause ive quoted you forever, huh? really, that girl is about to sneeze.

• 2 weeks later...
when is then next vote? ^ that was f*cking funny

Nominations will be at the beginning of January, then the voting will be near the end of January.

• 3 weeks later...
how did i not win the most missed member? f'n noobz...

EDIT: dude...i wasnt even in the running. come on ashley, thats a slap in the face!

:o

the majority of the people here don't know who you are! welcome back!!!!!!!!! 8)

• 2 months later...

No, awards were never created as I never had a chance, and no one ever offered. Most sigs are just the right size, or larger than they should be, so it's probably for the best.

Samba Sol counts then??:thumbsup:

Except you don't own it...just like I wouldn't be able to enter my teg anymore for cleanest paint. Doesn't matter since I don't see the point in doing the HF awards since nothing ever came about in the sense of an award.

Except you don't own it...just like I wouldn't be able to enter my teg anymore for cleanest paint. Doesn't matter since I don't see the point in doing the HF awards since nothing ever came about in the sense of an award.

Its all about the prestige! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived