What did you get for Christmas?

EH6TunerDaniel

What did you get?

My Christmas was pretty good. I got an Xbox 360 elite, forza 2, mass effect, quick charge kit, extra rechargeable battery pack, 12 pack of Java Monster energy drinks, some socks, family guy boxers, some wierd slimey stuff, Big thing of toblerone candy, ITR throttle cable and throttle cable stay, and I think thats it.

1225071229.jpg

I've gotten a couple gift cards ($35 Visa and $20 Panera), a bag custom made by my cousin Alessa that I'm taking to France to use when I buy groceries (booze) since they don't give out plastic bags there, and something I'm regifting to my lady-friend since it's girly. The last two were in a "dirty santa" type exchange that my family does every year. I'll prolly get one or two more things later today.

Edit: I also got a scarf, a movie and $50 cash. Done and done.

I ended up with 700 bucks, about 200 in gift certificates, madden 08 and ncaa 08, five shirts, three pairs of shoes, a 100 pack of CD-RW CD's aaaaaaaaaand a gift card to Hardees yo.

Philly Cheesesteak thickburger ftmfw yo.

Nice, you guys gonna get Xbox Live? My tag is IN7R3P1D LEFT if you do.

I got a tire pressure guage, some clothes, a wireless card for my desktop, a Canon Pixma MP470 printer, a Canon PowerShot A570 IS, and a lot of cash to pay some bills.

I'm so happy I have an actual camera to take pics with now, instead of my phone. Now I can actually take nighttime pics, for one, lol

IMG_0003.jpg

I'm going to my Aunt and Uncle's tomorrow, I'll let you guys know what else on Fri.

Clothes, a new iPod since my got stolen, and that's about it. I didn't expect even that much, because I told my parents they spent enough on me this year already. Returning the iPod, since it is an 8gb Nano, I will either look into a 16gb Touch or another 30gb Video.

i got...

-2 coach handbags, a coach wallet, coach sunglasses case, chanel sunglasses, clothes, $50 giftcard for old navy, $350 cash/cheques, laptop computer, laptop accessories (cooling fan, case, wireless mouse, spare battery) & gift basket.

chris and i were given a few housewarming type gifts (we're moving into a new apartment this weekend)

- new pots & pans, surround sound stereo system, 52 inch 1080p tv, food, imac,

& chris totally cleaned up this year. i bought him 2 cashmere sweaters, a shirt, pierre cardin tie, tie clip, belt, stetson black cologne, silver bracelet, remington beard trimmer, & boxers, everyone else got him pajamas, razor & blades, barnes & noble gift card, subway gift card, best buy gift card, grandmomma's homemade cookies, more clothes, $50 old navy giftcard, money, & an LED tripod flashlight.

Guitar Hero II, Forza II, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, DDR Extreme or something for Wii, Ratchet & Clank series for PS2, lots of cd's, lots of movies, lots of clothes, flat brims, 360 controller, belts, and i got my Mac fixed because i spilled iced tea on it and wasn't covered under warrenty.

That cost $900 alone. f*ck me.

^OMFG. One of the best burger places in Florida. lol.

Psh, one of the best burger places in the world. Haha, I got mostly clothes, couple gift cards, and some cash.

one of the best places in the world for burgers is at the BK lounge.

But the other day I was soo pissed off, because the cashier told me that they discontinued the whopper, I was like WTF?!!!?!?! I went in the day after that, and they gave me a f-ing Big-N-Tasty instead of a whopper! I was outraged about it, so I called corporate on their a$$es.

/rant.

one of the best places in the world for burgers is at the BK lounge.

But the other day I was soo pissed off, because the cashier told me that they discontinued the whopper, I was like WTF?!!!?!?! I went in the day after that, and they gave me a f-ing Big-N-Tasty instead of a whopper! I was outraged about it, so I called corporate on their a$$es.

/rant.

...Isn't Burger King doing an ad series where they "say" the whopper is discontinued to see peoples' reactions? You may just end up on TV.

Archived