What do you think of my Del Sol?

95delsolboy

OEM Stock=Nice

Ricey Graphics and body kit= Not Nice, more like gay.

If you car is considered nice, then my must be drop dead sexy.

You might think it is nice but it is not at all.

Just sell the car, buy a ford and quite complain and get off the forum.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OEM Stock=Nice

Ricey Graphics and body kit= Not Nice, more like gay.

If you car is considered nice, then my must be drop dead sexy.

You might think it is nice but it is not at all.

Just sell the car, buy a ford and quite complain and get off the forum.

Dude you have white rims on your car thats GAY as hell dude i dunno what planet you grew up on but Stock is not nice at all you go to any car show at all that is anything you live in Georgia so go check out nopi Nationals in atlanta you will see that there are not many stock plain cars in that show they are all customized to the owners taste whether it be crazy fiberglass sub boxes, body modifications, body kits, custom paint there all anything but PLAIN AND not one single car is OEM they are all customized.

Well I am done arguging with you over something stupid, You can do whatever with your car but we will all still laugh at you.

Can a mod lock this pointless thread? You enjoy your rice.

Awww what you cant come back with anything else to say to defend your horrible representation of a custom car??? You obviously know nothing about customizing a car if you really think that leaving a car stock is cool.

he is being the mature one here...you are the one dragging this along...

and he does know about cars! just because he isn't making his car look ricey doesn't mean he doesn't know! get the logic right!

well, you do as you want with your car!

and he does know about cars! just because he isn't making his car look ricey doesn't mean he doesn't know! get the logic right!

Well while im out winning trophies with my car for it being customized yall can have your delusions of grandure in thinking your cars are the crap and that OEM is the best way for a car because if you really think that yall all are retarded and need a reality check.

Thanks lina.

Oh trust me i dont want ppl to forget me thats y i put JDM IS GAY all over my posts Because it really is lol Im bored so let the custom car bashing begin

I think my monitor is going to burst into flames at any second just from reading half these posts.

No one really cares about bashing custom cars, yours or others. The thing they enjoy bashing is you. You could be driving anything from a 4x4 to a del sol to a lambo and you would still be bashed here.

It has to do with your panache, or lack thereof in this instance.

I think my monitor is going to burst into flames at any second just from reading half these posts.

No one really cares about bashing custom cars, yours or others. The thing they enjoy bashing is you. You could be driving anything from a 4x4 to a del sol to a lambo and you would still be bashed here.

LOL yeah i dont like idiots so i could care less what yall think yall were bashing my car when i aint even post pics of it up my brother did so you damn right im gonna get on here and call out the fagots who talk trash

I don't know why he could understand that is was going to be flamed but .

That is why I agrued him, I was telling him that was being stupid about this.

Why? Why would you even care what someone on an internet forum thinks of your car?

I dont give 2 craps what anyone thinks about my car i find it amusing that there is this large of a group of Douche bags in one location usually you only have a group of like 1 or 2 douche bags hell on HF you got a group of prolly about 100

Intriguing mathematics being that there have only been about 6-7 unique posters in your threads.

Like I said before. You are here. You are posting. Your actions indicate that you have concern over what the people on HF think.

Intriguing mathematics being that there have only been about 6-7 unique posters in your threads.

Like I said before. You are here. You are posting. Your actions indicate that you have concern over what the people on HF think.

LOL do you not see my Avatar and Signature, Only reason i am even posting anything is to Instigate stuff and talk crap on JDM fagots. and the only reason i even posted anything today was because i seen my brother was not exactly being honest on how his accident occured.. HF is a joke to me and always will be

Obviously I see your sig and avatar. Delightfully tacky.

Do you not see that my posts have garnered the exact response that I anticipated receiving?

lol and do you really think i care at all??? dude your car is is plain and boring and the fact that your proud of it boggles the mind because you are a JOKE

I know we have a troll here Mr BuddySol. And I was having a grand old time exploring the limits of his vernacular. It is delightfully refreshing to find someone with such a limited vocabulary. It really feels as though I was conversing with an angry 6th grader.

I understand that my car is plain, thank you for iteration of the obvious. :D

Archived