What do you think of my Del Sol?

95delsolboy

I don't mind the kit horribly bad, though I'd rather see a 96-97 front bumper with Si lip. The wing.....oh the wing. Being a former wing lover, I know really don't understand the logic behind putting a wing like that on a front wheel drive. I can understand certain things that help with the style, but putting a wing on a FWD car seems like putting nitrous on a bicycle.....I just don't get it I guess.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill have to look into getting a glass top.

and to hunggsr- Nitrous on a bicycle makes perfect sense, the bottle looks cool and you could inhale some and go fast or possibly die.

I just like bigger wings, the car dosent look good without a wing and I got that cheap at a car show.

Yeah the cars are fairly similar looking, I just think the front bumper has too many vents, its a bit messy looking imo, and the rear bumper is kind of the same, especially with all those vents in it. I just think mine is cleaner looking...I will be changing my rear at some point though. And you say busted, that the mesh he has isnt noticable? its probably the same mesh, and he's got it all over the rear bumper too? I'm liking the look of the carbon hood on your car, i've been debating whether to get one for mine or not, wasnt sure how good it would look with the red paint, but i really like the look of yours! I think I might change my mesh at some point to a black mesh so that it is a bit less noticable, and hopefully have an intercooler behind it! and with the wing, I prefer my carbon one as its got more shape to it, and the struts are spaced further apart, which I reckon makes it look a tad better, but hey I know what ya getting at anyways!

Yea I have more mesh, but I think he means your mesh is like really big, one peice covers the whole front bumper almost.

But yea the carbon fiber hood is awsome. I didn't think it would look very good on the red, but I was wrong it looks awsome. And its really light in weight, Its easyly caried by one person. I installed it myself.

its not new its used :)

Yea but I have 50 dollors to my name, and I have to get gas sometime soon. Plus once I get my pay check ( which is only $224 dollors a week, I have to pay my cell bill, car insurance, gas, plus Im going to pay my way through trade school, So im having to save pretty hardcore. I think im loosing hair due to the stress. Man I miss being a preteen.)

But thanks for the information. Ill try to save some extra money and hopefully afford it in a month or so. If you see another one in a month or so let me know,

Thanks alot.

you could always sell your body

ps you should post some bigger pics

Yea I thought about that. But If I do I wouldn't be able to drive intill I got another body kit. The pigs up here are big on having bumpers on you car. Its a $300 dollor or more fine for not having any.)

And I cant really get any bigger pics. Thats as big as my phone makes them.

how much boost are you running it on? is it tuned at all? if it was mildly tuned and runnin around 8psi it should be puttin a little more than 190.

naaa , one of my customers runs a fully built D series engine hatch , pistons rods the whole 9 , running 11 psi , puts down 190.

since buddys digging for opinions on his car , i think you should get rid of that front bumper , its too much and doesnt match anything else on the car. and you should stop painting things inside your car red , lol. other than that , i like it. under the hood looks clean man , nice one.

naaa , one of my customers runs a fully built D series engine hatch , pistons rods the whole 9 , running 11 psi , puts down 190.

since buddys digging for opinions on his car , i think you should get rid of that front bumper , its too much and doesnt match anything else on the car. and you should stop painting things inside your car red , lol. other than that , i like it. under the hood looks clean man , nice one.

Yea I agree about the front bumper. But when I didn't have the red inside, the car was very dark. The red brightened it up. And there is only 2 items that are red.

Yea those are just temporary! My brother had them laying around so I put them to use. Im trying to find some I like.

go to dstuning.com they have mats made that fit exactly in the OEM spot and you can have red trim or a red del sol logo or something

what would you guys think of a del sol with an s2000 front end and tails?

dont think ive seen it done, but conversions are hard to do and make look right. ive only seen one s2k tail conversion that looked really good. all the others looked out of place

go to dstuning.com they have mats made that fit exactly in the OEM spot and you can have red trim or a red del sol logo or something

dont think ive seen it done, but conversions are hard to do and make look right. ive only seen one s2k tail conversion that looked really good. all the others looked out of place

Yea thanks for the web site info. I looked and Im thinking of getting one, with the red Del Sol, and black carpet. But I kindof want a rubber mat.

Archived