What do you think of my Del Sol?

95delsolboy

Wow you got into HIN's, Would you like a cookie?

But I bet if you had a lip kit and a awesome engine to I could get in.

I would rather get into a local car show or like a sonics event instead of a HIN event.

you go for the wanna be fast look, and we will go the reall fast look cause we will have the fast car.

So yeah, I would rather have a sleeper as a car instead of a ricer.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do not call Chris an "idiot"...you are the idiot here...you think just because you do that to the exterior of your car for the looks of it, it changes anything? you are ashamed of your car? dressing it up won't change it...if you think imports are not what you like, then change your car!! stop wasting its time!!

Wow you got into HIN's, Would you like a cookie?

But I bet if you had a lip kit and a awesome engine to I could get in.

I would rather get into a local car show or like a sonics event instead of a HIN event.

you go for the wanna be fast look, and we will go the reall fast look cause we will have the fast car.

So yeah, I would rather have a sleeper as a car instead of a ricer.

Oh mine will be fast it just aint fast yet, my car will have over 350 HP when im done but to me right now im more focused on the looks because tahts what matters to me i dont plan on racing EVER. And you stick with your local shows beacsue you cant WIN at other shows thats the only reason because you know if you went to shows like NOPI or HIN you would get stomped by custom cars like mine

yet again i agree with chris. plus on the good side the cops are going to be looking for cars like yours, not stock engine built cars like ours

What part of I dont ever plan on Racing to you not get??? My car is a show car not a race car it will be fast but never get raced the only time i take my car out is to go to Shows or in the off season just to the store just to keep the car running fine when i got 4 or 5 months off from shows. I dont worry about cops because i dont speed in my car anymore. to much money invested into the exterior of the car to screw around and mess the car up driving like an idiot.

All I need is for my taillights to be clean and pretty cause that's the only part you'd ever see. You have fun staring at your car and we'll have fun driving ours to their potential.

LOL if i wanted to drive a fast car i wouldn;t be driving an import LOL when i actualyl build a car that is supposed to be fast and build to be driven fast it damn sure aint gonna be an import unless its a Supra or a Z. Y waste the time and money to make a Import just as fast as a stock GT mustang or Stock ws6 Trans Am that makes no sense to me. Imports (other then the 2 i mentioned) are better used for Show cars because there are alot of aftermarket parts for them and there is alot of different stuff for them. You guys who try and make your lil 4 banger motors into race cars really amuse me because your dropping so much money into that engine where when i get my next car (ws6 trans am or Charger r/t) ill put the same amount of money into the engine that you have and have well over 500 HP in it where as you will only have maybe 300. My car will be fast when its done but it will NEVER be raced more then once and the only reason it will get raced at the track once is so i can have an official Track Time Slip to put in my Display at shows.

LOL if i wanted to drive a fast car i wouldn;t be driving an import LOL when i actualyl build a car that is supposed to be fast and build to be driven fast it damn sure aint gonna be an import unless its a Supra or a Z. Y waste the time and money to make a Import just as fast as a stock GT mustang or Stock ws6 Trans Am that makes no sense to me. Imports (other then the 2 i mentioned) are better used for Show cars because there are alot of aftermarket parts for them and there is alot of different stuff for them. You guys who try and make your lil 4 banger motors into race cars really amuse me because your dropping so much money into that engine where when i get my next car (ws6 trans am or Charger r/t) ill put the same amount of money into the engine that you have and have well over 500 HP in it where as you will only have maybe 300. My car will be fast when its done but it will NEVER be raced more then once and the only reason it will get raced at the track once is so i can have an official Track Time Slip to put in my Display at shows.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but a Supra is an import genius. Imports are meant for show cars???? Tell that to the many, many imports in my area running in the 9's or better.

A few posts up you mentioned that your del sol will have 350hp when you're done with it, but now you say that modding a 4 banger is stupid? Make up your mind hypocrite.

oh really 350 hp?

what kinda set-up are you going to get? a turbo?

I agree with you hung.

well first of all im gonna do a H22 Swap in it that will be 220HP right from the engine, then im gonan do all the engine work that i can on it bore it out, cam shafts , cams all that stuff intake manifold, all taht stuff, then im gonna super charge it that should give me about 350 HP give or take

oh really 350 hp?

what kinda set-up are you going to get? a turbo?

I agree with you hung.

THe funny part is he said that his del sol will have 350 hp when he's done and then follows that by saying that putting money into the motor of a 4 banger is stupid. Plus he said that del sol's look like crap, but his car still looks like a del sol.

So basically he is saying that he's an idiot because he's going to sink money into the motor of his del sol and that he hates the styling of his own car.

He's just dissin' himself left and right.

well first of all im gonna do a H22 Swap in it that will be 220HP right from the engine, then im gonan do all the engine work that i can on it bore it out, cam shafts , cams all that stuff intake manifold, all taht stuff, then im gonna super charge it that should give me about 350 HP give or take

Hate to break it to you genius, but an H22 is a 4 banger....which you just got done saying is stupid to sink money into. Which one is it?> Is it stupid to sink money into a 4 banger, or are you gonna have a 350whp modded 4 banger?....or are you calling yourself stupid?

Oh....and you'll never hit 350whp with a supercharger setup on an H22. You'll have to go turbo to get those numbers.....if you think I"m wrong, then show me one H22 w/ supercharger hitting 350whp.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but a Supra is an import genius. Imports are meant for show cars???? Tell that to the many, many imports in my area running in the 9's or better.

A few posts up you mentioned that your del sol will have 350hp when you're done with it, but now you say that modding a 4 banger is stupid? Make up your mind hypocrite.

If you actually knew how to read i said that supras and Z are imports you f*cking retard. yeah you can run 9s in an import but its so gay because most are using NOS and thats really gay. and yes hooking an import up to race is retarded. Yea i am gonna hook mine up but thats the last thing its getting done to it ONLY to complete the show car aspect of my car right now my engine is SPOTLESS but to have a TRUE show car you do need a nice engine so to complete my show car i am gonna have the nice engine but thats gonna be last after everything sound system, interior and exterior is all done

You don't have to have a built motor for a show car....nobody would know the difference between a bolt on turbo kit and a turbo setup with forged internals, etc......so make up your mind.

Not a single one of the imports in my area running 10's or quicker are running nitrous.....not one. There's even one honda (street legal) running 10's without boost.....natrually aspirated and the same guy owns one in low 9's that's boosted.....that's a honda without NAWZ. Then there's the 9 second 240sx, RHD Silvia, EVO's, 450whp STI, etc.......so many good imports that are running really fast and most of them have less total money than the V8 guys that are running 9's.

By the way...this is my last post in my thread. Looking at your sig picture each time you post is making me sick to my stomach. Good riddance to you, Mr. Hypocrite.

and don't call hung a "retard" either!! you don't know what it is that you are saying!

a supercharged H22 at 350whp? show us proof...don't just say things!!

just go get a Ford or whatever! and paint it and flame it all up or whatever!

THe funny part is he said that his del sol will have 350 hp when he's done and then follows that by saying that putting money into the motor of a 4 banger is stupid. Plus he said that del sol's look like crap, but his car still looks like a del sol.

So basically he is saying that he's an idiot because he's going to sink money into the motor of his del sol and that he hates the styling of his own car.

He's just dissin' himself left and right.

If you recalll i said STOCK del Sols are hideous, Mine is not stock. And putting money into a 4 banger to RACE it is retarded when i get a car that i plan to race it will def be a domestic modern muscle car . and yes i do hate the looks of my car when its stock the only thing i do like about the del sols is the Interior Room and the Targa Top. I did not buy my car my car was a graduation present so thats y i decided to hook it up becasue it is a nice show car. Im more of a Domestic Car person myself but Del Sols can be nice when they are hooked up properly like mine. When you leave them Stock they are straight up Hideous

I have to say but the H22 JDM has 220 HP, the USDM has about 190.

Don't bother wasting your money, You keep dissing yourself and don't bother building the engine, Buy a fast car just like you say.

The rice virus has got to him.

well if you hate it so much sell it and get whatever it is you want

I love my car now that its hooked up, and its comfortable for my tall ass to drive and i love the targa top that is the only thing i like about the car when it was stock now it is far from stock so i love it, i just hate all these lil stock del sols who think they are the crap but when it comes down to showing them they cant win crap

I have to say but the H22 JDM has 220 HP, the USDM has about 190.

Don't bother wasting your money, You keep dissing yourself and don't bother building the engine, Buy a fast car just like you say.

The rice virus has got to him.

No im sorry if i like to have a nice looking car as opposed to the Stock plain looking car.

Archived