What do you think of my Del Sol?

95delsolboy

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I car pool in the sol. Itz da bomb cause we get 45+ mpg!

kind of funny when you think about it: we car pool in the 2-door 2-seat targa, and the toy car that gets babied and never driven is the 4-door sedan.

I car pool in the sol. Itz da bomb cause we get 45+ mpg!

kind of funny when you think about it: we car pool in the 2-door 2-seat targa, and the toy car that gets babied and never driven is the 4-door sedan.

Your sol gets 45 mpg! Mine only got like 30 max, thats doing the speed limit on the interstate. In town my sol got like 25 mpg.

I was under the impression that all CRX's where 2 seaters unless you did the JDM rear seat swap which isn't even suited for adults. Show me a picture of your backseat that you fit 3 people into?

Oh and I average 31mpg in my teg and that's even hitting VETAK a good bit when getting on the highway.

I was under the impression that all CRX's where 2 seaters unless you did the JDM rear seat swap which isn't even suited for adults. Show me a picture of your backseat that you fit 3 people into?

Oh and I average 31mpg in my teg and that's even hitting VETAK a good bit when getting on the highway.

I dont have a back seat right now. Both cars only came with 2 front seats. But im not going to carry 3 aduls in the back seat. Im thinking of just getting 2 racing seats for the back.

How many miles does your teg have on it?

mine has like 24k lol.

Yea, it's almost to the point of pushing it over a cliff.

Delsolboy - how much did you sell for and how much were the CRX's?

EDIT: NVM - I found your thread. Lotta replies already, it threw me off.

Archived