What do you think of my Del Sol?

95delsolboy

i respect what youv done to the car engine and handling upgrade ride immensly!! youv used all great parts and done the right stuff. not just bodged on a turbo like some people. i no i would love that car just not with that nasty bumpers id have just the all round lip kit lowered on some wheels. i think that looks really smart. like this one

http://www.buscatuning.com/blog/fotos/marc...-sol-turbo1.jpg

joe

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even know how many mpg I get. I think it's like 39 or something, but definitely not the way I drive. I'm lucky to get 20 - 25? o.O I'm pushing 173,4xx original miles.

Edit: She had 142,xxx when I got her last summer.

Ok dudes, Great news. I had just gotten a raise at work about 3 weeks ago. So now that I had the money I was looking to buy another del sol. Well I looked for about a week and couldn't find one, when somebody called me. It was the dude who bought my del sol. Well he told me that he was about to sell the sol because he couldn't afford the insuranse. So I bought back my Del sol for 7,500 dollors.

Yes I repeat, I am the owner of my sol again.

So in the end you basically rented the car to him for a month for 2k?

I didn't really think of it that way. But I guess I did. He already had one car, and when he got the first insurance bill, he decided he couldn't afford the insuranse.

But he said he loved every minute he had driving it.

• 1 month later...
Okay tell me what you think of my Del sol.

6x7yb2b.jpg

86hsro4.jpg

6uj14c0.jpg

7x0nsy8.jpg

8ezubgy.jpg

7wiee0i.jpg

Motor upgrades

Greddy T3 Turbo

Greddy Turbo Manifold

HKS BOV

Greddy Intercooler and piping

Apexi VAFC

Autometer Mesh Boost Gauge

OBX Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator

450cc Injectors

Synapsi Missing link MAP sensor

ZEX 59100 cam

AEM adjustable cam gear

Crower Dual valve springs

titanium valves

Low Compression Pistons

Eagle Crank

Eagle Rods

Unorthodox Power Pulleys

Skunk 2 ECU

Accel Plug Wires

External Coil

Denso Plugs

Transmission upgrade

400HP axels

Xedey Stage 2 clutch

suspension upgrade

Tokico adustable struts

skunk 2 coil overs

front and rear camber kits

Lightweight Control Arms

Upper and Lower Front and Rear Strut Supports

H type frame connector

Cabin Bars

Exterior mods

Z3 Fenders

VIS carbon Fider vented hood

Invader urethane front bumper

wings west urethane side skirts

R34 urethane rear bumper

Clear headlights and corners

Clear markers

Clear taillights

PIAA aux lights

Aluminum Wing

powder coated GSR wheels

interior mods

5" dragon tach

carbon fiber overlays

b&m short shifter

car toys custom 12" enclosure

clarion head unit

rockford fosgate components

black out boost gauge and oil pressure gauge

Personally i like it, other then 2 things. The extremely Gay and Outta place Carbon Fiber hood has to go, and the aluminum wing they both have to go. The CF hood would look good IF you tied it in with a black 2tone but other then that it makes the car look horrible. The body kit and fenders look good i like it not crazy about the rims i think you should have gone with a silver set of 17s. I think you should go with a Fiberglass wing painted to match the car along with a fiberglass hood painted to match and it would look great. People think slapping a CF hood on a car makes it look hot and i hate to tell yall ppl that think CF is cool just slapped on there but it is really not it looks really outta place and is very tacky.

dude his car is better then yours dk. YOUR SOL HAS ALWAYS BEEN GAY AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN GAY. Remember People Dont Forget. And for your punk ass. JDM ALL THE frackIN WAYY GET THE crap RIGHT

Oh trust me i dont want ppl to forget me thats y i put JDM IS GAY all over my posts Because it really is lol Im bored so let the custom car bashing begin

Why did you bring up a old post.....stupid......

oh yeah and if you hate jdm then get a different car b/c if you check in the inside door panel of your sol, I bet it will say manf. in japan.

So dissing is kinda like saying you hate america but yet you live here. Nobody is going to stop you from selling your car since you hate JDM.

You might have bought your car in the USDM market but there are parts from japan (JDM) all over the car. So yeah, you wanna think about what your saying before you opening your mouth again and make yourself look even stupider.

Why did you bring up a old post.....stupid......

oh yeah and if you hate jdm then get a different car b/c if you check in the inside door panel of your sol, I bet it will say manf. in japan.

So dissing is kinda like saying you hate america but yet you live here. Nobody is going to stop you from selling your car since you hate JDM.

You might have bought your car in the USDM market but there are parts from japan (JDM) all over the car. So yeah, you wanna think about what your saying before you opening your mouth again and make yourself look even stupider.

Ok just because i drive a Japanese Car dont mean i have to get all JDM pieces. I dont live in Japan so i aint gonna make my car with Japanese spec Parts. I like to have my car CUSTOM not look like everyone elses. Sorry if my idea of a CUSTOM car is not stock. and JDM cars are pretty much stock and VERY GAY

I smell smoke! burnt! haha...good one Chris :D

LOL ummm no for it to be a good burn it would have to make me wanna stop talking and humiliate me and i hate to tell you but if yall really think yall have something special with these plain ass stock cars LOL your sadly mistaken because they are all just really gay and would get laughed at, at major car shows

So you like a custom look right? well while you spend your money on RICE,

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements,

I will actually spend money on the engine.

It might look stock but what will fool people is that I will have a fast ass engine and it will suprise everybody and I will get more attention at a car show then you will.

Body kits and custom decals are in some cases overplayed, why do you like I am not getting a body kit.

I rather get a mugen lip kit rather then some body kit.

I have probaly been to more car shows then you and some of the fastest and the best looking are stock like a evo or sti or a s2000. They don't need a custom look and I bet they don't get laughed at, We laugh at you cause you have a gay look instead of a custom look.

so then your car is being laughed at...so YOU are being laughed at...not just by the people you mention, but by us too!! lol

LOL but do i care what yall stock car driving ppl think??? umm no not at all. because i know my car is CUSTOM and how i want it not stock. My car can get into Hot Import Nights Can yours?? i dont hardly think so.

So you like a custom look right? well while you spend your money on RICE,

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements,

I will actually spend money on the engine.

It might look stock but what will fool people is that I will have a fast ass engine and it will suprise everybody and I will get more attention at a car show then you will.

Body kits and custom decals are in some cases overplayed, why do you like I am not getting a body kit.

I rather get a mugen lip kit rather then some body kit.

I have probaly been to more car shows then you and some of the fastest and the best looking are stock like a evo or sti or a s2000. They don't need a custom look and I bet they don't get laughed at, We laugh at you cause you have a gay look instead of a custom look.

Umm yeah you are an idiot my car does not have one once of vinyl on the paint its all paint. and just becasue i dont have the engine work yet dont mean it aint coming it eventually will have over 350+hp in it once i do the swap but for right now i care about the looks. and you mentioned the Evos, S2k and all that of course they are gonna be stock lookiing becaus they have that bad ass engine and have the reputation for being fast. Del Sols do not have the rep as being fast and never will Stock Del Sols are Hideous Cars always have been and always will be unless you hook them up to stand out from every other gay stock import out there your nothing. I go back to Hot Import Nights A stock Del Sol with just a lip kit will NOT get into that Show but guess what I CAN get into that show.

Archived