Honda Forums Official Bandwidth Domination Thread

Velocifero

I learned to drive a manual in an old 4-speed nissan 240z.. my bro-in-law taught me by saying crank the car up and letting me stall the hell out of it.. i got it in about 20-30 min though so i guess that wasnt too bad..

then i went on to 6speed spec v's and built mustang cobras and mini trucks and i actually drove a guys built srt4 with a stage 3 in it i belive? which i didnt stall out (go me) and i cant even remember what other manuals i've drove theres a bunch.... i got used to it after a while (plus i like racing so you kinda have to know how to drive a stick)

my honda is 5speed and i got in my auto firebird to drive it today and kept trying to push the clutch in

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my honda is 5speed and i got in my auto firebird to drive it today and kept trying to push the clutch in

Yea, sucks when you accidentally hit the brake. >_<

I did that when I first pulled outta the parking lot renting a car when my Civ got smashed. I had driven nothing but stick for over a year.

so i was behind this mustang today at a red light, and he thought he would be super fast and time the green light and haul ass. except he forget about the delay from the other red light to our green. so he jumped on it and then slammed on his brakes once he realized the light was still red. smoooooooooooooooth

i wanna rig a ratchet shifter into the next high power car i get. f*ck using a clutch. merely tap the shifter and you're in gear.

that's how it was in my friend's gt...so easy...lol

Something from one of the big 3 in Germany, or possibly a Cadillac CTS-V

Cadillac>>

LOL at im's...when I read "vaseline" I kinda knew...

Colter, wish he had smashed it somewhere...that would have been a haha moment!

so i have a b&m rachet shifter thats goin in my truck.. and i have no idea to use that thing haha.. its like if its popped up then it works like a normal auto but if its over and down then its a bump shift.. i dont know.. thats going to take me a minute.. maybe it wont be as hard as the directions make it

hmm.. okay then. i guess. kind of.

three more things...

1. what the f*ck is a mouse doing living in my apartment?!

2. why the hell doesn't maintence consider a mouse an emergency?

3. ohmigawd.. such cute rockabilly clothes!! I can't decide which to ask for for my birthday.

tuna/corn/potatoe...wow how did you make that?

1) the mouse likes your apartment...is looking for a mouse gf...but can't find one...lol

2) mice are good...they eat spiders...lol just making this up...I have no clue

3) pics of clothes :D

tuna/corn/potatoe...wow how did you make that?

1) the mouse likes your apartment...is looking for a mouse gf...but can't find one...lol

2) mice are good...they eat spiders...lol just making this up...I have no clue

3) pics of clothes

bake a potato, then mix tinned sweetcorn, tinned tuna (in water), cracked black pepper and a bit of mayo together and put it over the potato instead of butter etc. it's pretty good for a quick simple meal.

its a baby mouse. a tiny little baby mouse. Chris has named it Jose & its hiding in my fireplace at the moment. i'm kinda hoping it'll die of carbon monoxide poisoning seeing as it's a gas fire & i hate hate hate mice. they make me feel sick. I left a message on the maintence answering machine telling them to get themselves up here first thing in the morning to get it otherwise I'll be raising hell. lol.

my birthdays just over a month away so i need to get my birthday wishlist to my dad by the end of this week so i'm looking at loads of cute rockabilly/50's inspired clothes. i so love the swing & greaser style clothes.

pinupgirlclothing198477aw9.jpg

These pants in Black from pinupgirlclothing.com

1pcblackswim_th.jpg

swimsuit from mybabyjo.com

d403ddbac0a797bc1c8a5ebc6c9eb0b8.jpg

swing dress from vivienofholloway.com- i already have one of these dresses and it's amazing. I love it!!

788c5a19527a520f328dd2e813d1ac96.jpg

top from vivienofholloway.com- i've been eyeing this piece up for months!!

yeah i did. i think its in my halloween thread. I bought the first dress for a wedding I was going to last summer and unfortunately i've gained weight since then (though i'm trying to get rid of it!! lol) so it doesn't fit quite so well anymore but i still completely love it. I've got another dress really similar in white & navy print that i wore for my birthday dinner last year & got loads of compliments on.

l_1c03686ab4aff7d72275c4957913688a.jpg

thats my mum.. not the best photo of her. lol.

i'm absolutely desperate for a pair of highwaisted pants. I have such short legs, I'm always looking for something to lengthen the look of them! lol. it just sucks because they're all like $200 in the dept stores here. :(

pretty in the other pic, you were at a party sitting on a chair looking looking away...

$200? that's crazy...did you check VS?

yeah, the other photo was taken at the wedding when i was waiting for it to start. I got there waaaaaaaaaay early and ended up spending an hour just waiting around (the brides limo was stuck in traffic)

I haven't looked there yet, but im really fussy with pants usually. if i can't try them on first, i usually wont buy them. and we dont have a VS around here that sells clothes unfortunately. I guess I'll just wait till they go on sale in nordstroms. lol. thats how i tend to buy most of my clothes.

yeah, i know theres a couple of really large stores throughout the country that sell clothes as well, but they're few and far between. an old friend of mine ended up flying out to NYC to go to one because she found a dress she really wanted but wasn't going to spend that amount of money to then return it. I think she ended up finding something else while she was there instead. It's on 5th avenue & its the largest one in the states i think.

Old Navy has some really nice styles this summer that I might get- most of their mid-rise pants are high waisted on me so it works out ok.

Archived