HF Meet Summer Of 2008.

Repsol

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i need to get home and get my car together.

Edit: John it's always about the people, like you said the cars are just a common ground. but it would be nice to hang out with a bunch of the regs.

especially if all the regs are as cool as Frank, lina, john, and texas dan

Yea, Rob made a thread a while back for a PA summer meet and there was an ongoing list for like 18 people or so..then all of a sudden they began to drop like flies..right down to the people that actually LIVE in PA.

I don't really care when it is, except not during July 4th.

If it's far away, I would probably plan on being there for about a week.

So let's just make it anytime after July 4th weekend.

How about someone makes a new thread with a bunch of suggested dates we can vote on in the O.P.

Then everyone can respond when they can or can't go.

And the O.P. can keep editing to add/delete dates that we can agree on.

EDIT: Should prob pick a place first though

There aren't even 50 regs on here.

The PA crew wanted a PA meet, but now Rob is the only one who really comes around on a regular basis. Dan and chris(pa) show up from time to time, but not nearly like before... and mycarsux has been MIA for some time.

Let's just do a tour...HondaForums Summer Tour...we can go around the nation picking up people along the way...and then when we get to wherever we are going...we just uhh...just go home? LOL.

Since CALIFORNIA can pull a get together we can start there...then head to Texas for that hotel party at Mark's...then I guess Florida and up the Atlantic coast. I mean I wouldn't mind heading across the nation with Rick, Lina, and John...it's already a freakin' party right there. LOL. I'd gladly skip work for that...

Archived