HF Meet Summer Of 2008.

Repsol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Min. would not be that bad. I have been to the mall and would be willing to drive there. That is somewhat in the middle of all of us. I can meet up with kegger and drive. If you just found someone to drive with or meet up and drive with it would not be to bad.

I dunno if you guys would want me there in the first place....probably somethin for all you regs that have built engines.

But I'd be willing to drive halfway across the country. I haven't done much traveling in my life and would like to. Provided I have funds by then. June-July shouldn't be a problem. And I'd probably want to stay for more than 2-3 days, not that that affects any one else.

• 1 month later...

so has there been a date or a place set yet? i noticed Repsol set a date of june 16 and that is on a monday. if that would be able to move about a 13 days later is would be perfect for me. I'm gonna be back on the east coast from Jubne 21 till July 12. I'll need about a week to get my car completely primer black and all the body work done. If i have enough money and time i'll have my GSR or LSVtec in it by then too.

Edit: FL would be a good place, PA would be even better. Also if we could get somewhere with an auto-x track or a drag strip, just for sh*ts and giggles.

We're trying to have an HF meet with 50 members? Yeah, good luck with that. If we could get about 10-15 regs to show up that would be an achievement.

Anyway, HF is nice for the people, not really for the cars. The cars are just the common thread. It's the people that I stick around for.

i need to get home and get my car together.

Edit: John it's always about the people, like you said the cars are just a common ground. but it would be nice to hang out with a bunch of the regs.

Archived