HF Meet Summer Of 2008.

Repsol

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to be honest, I am not going to Vegas for a car meet, f*ck that. If I go to Vegas, I am being "cheap" and flying. If I go to Vegas, cars are the last thing I want to think about. I want to go to a distant meet that is worth it for car related stuff. Tail of the Dragon, hell yeah; Eibach, hell yeah.

:] saw a dyno sheet of a stock d16z6. 105fwhp. :[ with my boltons i'm about 120fwhp and 140 at the crank. Hellz yeah.

I'm good! :)

Yeah I definately thought it Was Minnesota too. Lmao... I really don't want to drive up there by myself as in just single car. I think I might try to meet some of you somewhere, then we could roll over to Minnesota together. :D

it would be a long a$$ drive for me to minnesota too comin from san diego.

but the idea was for us all to meet up somewhere new where there was tons of sh!t to do besides just stand around. this way, we could go out and party, ride on amusement park rides, shop, trash hotel rooms, and just hang out.

it would be a long a$$ drive for me to minnesota too comin from san diego.

but the idea was for us all to meet up somewhere new where there was tons of sh!t to do besides just stand around. this way, we could go out and party, ride on amusement park rides, shop, trash hotel rooms, and just hang out.

Sounds like Orlando You have...Universal, Sea World, Islands of Adventure, Disney, Old Town, EPCOT, MGM...

• 2 weeks later...

well id probly be showing up on a non-honda motorcycle.

we should have the meet here in san diego. i have a huge 4 bedroom house that we all can chill at. there is at least a 37" hdtv in every room of the house with an xbox.

Its all cool with me as long as the fires dont burn it down. :smoking:

i dont care how long people stay.

look, either way if we have a meet or not it needs to be convenient to everyone. im tired of all these threads about us all dreaming up the ideal meet where everyone can have fun. everyone seems to have one excuse or another. In all honesty, if we are going to commit to a meet, then lets do it. Post up your availability and when you might be able to work out something in your schedule where you could be made available.

Or lets have a few local meets in our own areas and post pics and stories and jokes about. Then after a few of those, we can decide if we should all make the trek to a location and have a huge HF meet. IMO, a huge meet wouldnt really be a meet without all the mods and admins who brought us this site.

Archived