HF Meet Summer Of 2008.

Repsol

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Las Vegas/San Diego/CA anyone? lol im sure it on the other side of the state for you guys but come on its VEGAS. lol my 2 cents :)

Yea.. gay as sh*t during the day and awesome @ night..sure thing.

Yea.. gay as sh*t during the day and awesome @ night..sure thing.

LOL thats about right, but come on who wants to be out side when its 112 deg. Unless u go to a pool club. Noting beats the heat then spending the day chillin with females/cold pool/drinks. Then at night Hit up the speedway. :) sounds like my once a month trip. I also have a friend who's a photographer im sure he can working something out.. my other 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd try but um.

Honda/Subaru/Toyota gas mileage>me./

Psh, LSx motors get fine gas mileage on highways as long as they are 6 speed.

Las Vegas/San Diego/CA anyone? lol im sure it on the other side of the state for you guys but come on its VEGAS. lol my 2 cents :)

Except for some of the people can do everything we would want to do. The point of having a meet is to pretty much make it available for everyone. I say Tail of the Dragon.

why do we make this an evenly accessible meet for everyone, and lets do it somewhere that we all can find something to do. even travel for pretty much all of us.

Has anyone ever been to the Mall of America in Minneapolis? they have over 30 theme park rides, 520 stores, 50 restaurants, many hotels nearby, and not to mention one hell of a parking lot for everyone's cars.

it would be a chance for everyone to see something new and to have fun. Im sure we could get a bunch of hotel rooms at a discount price.

You wouldn't even run that with a 200 shot....=) You know I'll go, Hell I doubt I have a choice.

1993 Honda Civic Del Sol Si coupe

D16Z6

125 hp

106 tq

So the Del Sol has approximately 110 whp stock. Hypothetically speaking, if the motor could withstand a 200 shot of nitrous without blowing, it should push around 300 whp, most likely a little less. A 300 whp in a 2575 lb car should be around 12.5 on slicks. I don't know why people think that a 12 second run in a Honda requires tons of horsepower; yeah 200 hp sounds like a pretty crapty number, but you have to look at the ratio to weight. If you could run staight off the 200 shot, without the motor at all, it should be able to hit a really low 13 second run.

Archived