HF Meet Summer Of 2008.

Repsol

Alrighty here we go. I think it would be pretty cool to get people together for a meet, considering I would like to meet some people on here. I'm not sure what day, time, and where we should meet. Right now I just want to get a rough list on who can attend this meet once I get Dates set. If anybody has suggestions where and when the meet should be, feel free to throw your two cents in. I was thinking a meet at the Kent Narrows Bridge in MD. There have been a few meets there and it's a well shaded area.:thumbsup: I'll do a little research on what plans I have and I'll try to post up a date by the end of the night. Let me know if you'll attend and i'll put your name on the list.

Date : June 16, 2008.

Time : 12:00pm - Whenever.

People Attending :

- airjordan223

- Jedikid

- Hatch92

- 90CRex

- Tallhamer88

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go to one in West Chester to hang with those folks some time next summer. I'd say we should just plan it for around July 4th since most people will have off that time anyway.

We're so spread out on HF that we might as well accept that not all the regs will be there, and most people who are there will have to drive a lot. We should make it for a whole weekend.

Also, the best way to make this actually happen is if we all have something to gain from going there. Like, maybe we could all chip in on doing something cool to someone's project car or something (that's just an idea). For example, when I wanted to keep the rex I was gonna go down to the HF meet this summer and have all the regs tag it up as my paintjob.

Archived