HF Meet Summer Of 2008.

Repsol

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quit crying. Your car has air conditioning.

I'm not gonna be in my car the entire time...but I know some people live with the heat down there so I won't complain.:thumbsup:

Besides, there's always a little thing called the ocean to jump in and cool off.

Where in FL you guys thinking?

I dunno about Disney. That's pretty pricey. That's more on an individual basis not a group thing.

I'm gonna make it at least a week long vacation myself, but I'd also keep it fairly cheap.

Northern FL would definitely shorten the trip for most ppl, but I want more than just beaches.

If anyone wants to, once we decide on a place, we can share motel expenses or whatev.

Jacksonville's beaches are nice.

And it's in northern florida, saves driving south through tollways and all that.

Northern FL would definitely shorten the trip for most ppl, but I want more than just beaches.

agree...North Florida is closer to others driving from other states...

the exact location should be decided by people living in Florida imo since you guys know more about the area...somewhere spacey for all the cars?

great then, Ben...looking for a place...

I see no point in driving to south FL and then back up again to go to any other state...we all are already driving a lot...but I guess the ones who live in the south, you guys gotta drive up!? I don't know where everyone lives...

Florida...? Sweet. Been wanting to use my pass since it's good at Walt Disney World. I can bring in 3 others...so you can all fight to death for a free park hopper. We can attempt to "drink around the world" for all I care...

Well damnnn I want to get in this. My poor ass will prbably just camp somewhere haha. I would be comin from wisconsin if i do decide to come. Anyone within the way I possibly could come down? ride down together then.

Frank, I think you know where you're loyalties lie...

..think hard about the three HFers you met most recently. I think they deserve to "drink around the world" for free more than anyone.

Frank, I think you know where you're loyalties lie...

..think hard about the three HFers you met most recently. I think they deserve to "drink around the world" for free more than anyone.

LOL...hmmmm. I'll think about that...

im down to go. i dont give a rats a$$ where the meet it, its just fun meeting you crazy people in person. i can pick up texas dan and airjordan on the way. or sh!t, f*ck that, we can just make an HF convoy and drive out with our cars.

the only problem i have with florida is the humidity and if we do the meet during the summer, there is a chance of some kick a$$ storms

Archived