My little boy

CleanGSR

Well my wife had the baby yesterday at 2:43pm. His name is Brandon Aaron Siders and he was 7lbs 4 ounces, 20 3/4 inches long. Delivery went great and was only 4 hours 25 minutes from the time they started the drip to the time of delivery. Once she started pushing it only took 15 minutes (the doctor barely made it in time). Anyway, he's a healthy baby and we couldn't be more thrilled.

Sad part is I got so nervous and so much adrenaline that I didn't eat last night. I'm feeling kind of crappy today, so pray that I stop getting nausiated and that my wife heals up well.

Here's a few pics of the stud muffin himself.

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

small3.jpg

small4.jpg

congrats nate! he's beautiful. his name is brandon like my baby, so cool. im so happy for you nate. welcome to fatherhood. hit me up if you need anything.

Nancy, we chose the name Brandon because of you and your baby. We thought it was the perfect name when you told me what your baby's name was awhile back. So, thank you for the name :blush:

Thanks everybody else. I'm super stoked. He'll definately be into the cars and detailing, etc.... Amazing how priorities change in a heartbeat (literally). I couldn't care less about everything in the world besides my boy now, Everything else just seems like routine compared to him.

congrats nate! he's beautiful. his name is brandon like my baby, so cool. im so happy for you nate. welcome to fatherhood. hit me up if you need anything.

I think Nate said he needed help with that breastfeeding thing.

Could be wrong though.

Congrats buddy.

Congrats on being a dad! Just wait until he is able to crawl, or when he walks and gets into everything like my nephew is doing now, lol.

Nancy, we chose the name Brandon because of you and your baby. We thought it was the perfect name when you told me what your baby's name was awhile back. So, thank you for the name :blush:

thats freaking awesome! i feel honored that you chose that name. brandon is a beautiful name after all. make sure to take a lot of pictures of that guy. i swear i have like 4000 pictures just of brandon. i see a recaro baby seat in the future!

Recaro baby seat is definately in the future. I've already taken over 100 pictures in the last day and many more will come. I'm so excited that it's hard to contain it. I'll post some new pictures in here once we get him home and settled in (going home today).

Archived