X's civic project thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need you in my town - three damn car washes totaling 12 wash bays and not one single bay has all of it's equipment fully functional. Roll into one and the brush doesn't work, the next one the sprayer doesn"t work, third one just takes your money and nothing works. All of them are like that. Lazy fix-it bastards.

Car hasn't been washed since last summer when I took the pic in my sig the weekend we brought the sol home. The sedan has been sitting in the garage about 3/4 of that time though.

We need you in my town - three damn car washes totaling 12 wash bays and not one single bay has all of it's equipment fully functional. Roll into one and the brush doesn't work, the next one the sprayer doesn"t work, third one just takes your money and nothing works. All of them are like that. Lazy fix-it bastards.

Car hasn't been washed since last summer when I took the pic in my sig the weekend we brought the sol home. The sedan has been sitting in the garage about 3/4 of that time though.

Hicksville FTW! Gotta love that place!

• 2 years later...

Dead thread revival. POS wheels for the POS car. Found these for $120, no bends or nicks, couple scuffs. Tires on car now are shot, hopefully selling wheels to Speedo after xmas.

Battleship gray. Maybe seb wants to PS something for me?

DSCN2242.jpg

DSCN2243.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i like it alot. i fell in love with the four doors since owning mine i think coupes are pointless unless its a sol. what fun is it having to get out to let people out of the back in the freezing cold or rain? know what i mean lol

whis mine was that clean

not big on the thin spokes. color is good with the red and how low it is is nice. just not a big fan of the wheels tho.

The way the actual wheel looked was of minimal concern. My concern was cheap, 15x7, not flat black and would properly fit and balance some nice proxes.

I know my car isn't pretty, it's all go and no show. Well, ok it's all cornering and no show or go, but you get the picture.

Archived